Alan Smith

tmonkey

What has that man done to you to deserve your ridicule and other people's ridicule?

He is a human being with feelings, probably doesn't know that the picture is on the net (thank god) and that people are laughing at him.

I bet he can spell too.

What has that man done to you to deserve your ridicule and other people's ridicule?

He is a human being with feelings, probably doesn't know that the picture is on the net (thank god) and that people are laughing at him.

I bet he can spell too.

http://pull.imgfave.netdna-cdn.com/image_cache/1323062570885261.png

Tiote's replacement is sorted.

Smith: Please let me play, Pardew

ALAN SMITH has pleaded with Newcastle boss Alan Pardew to play him.

The Toon midfielder, 31, was a frustrated spectator when his team-mates thumped Manchester United 3-0 on Wednesday.

He last started a game a YEAR ago but Pards has told the player he does not want him to leave.

Smith, whose deal ends in the summer, said: "Whenever I've knocked on the boss' door to ask why I'm not playing he says 'I think you understand football enough to know why'.

"People can draw their own conclusions on what he means by that. I'm not injured and I'm fitter and hungrier to play than ever.

"I've never been told directly Newcastle want rid of me. I could have gone out on loan but the manager didn't want me to.

"If he said he wanted me to go I'd respect that but he hasn't. It's weird.

"He says he wants me around and even offered me a coaching role if I pack in playing but I'm too young for that.

"I have total respect for Alan Pardew and I know he has the same for me. But I just want to play."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4042044/Alan-Smith-pleads-with-Newcastle-boss-Alan-Pardew-Play-me.html

"Whenever I've knocked on the boss' door to ask why I'm not playing he says 'I think you understand football enough to know why'.

Pardew = f***ing legend :lol:

:snod: :lol:

Brilliant words from the silver fox :pards: :pardsgrin:

"Whenever I've knocked on the boss' door to ask why I'm not playing he says 'I think you understand football enough to know why'.

Pardew = Fucking legend :lol:

Cold as hell. I love it.  ;D

Also love the reference to a prospective coaching role. Pardew knows Smith is finished and I'm glad someone actually realises that.