Alan Smith

tmonkey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Comments from a Youtube compilation of his time at Newcastle (not joking):

people always ask me why is alan smith you favourite player ? .... i always show them this video. he is a player that will die on the pitch for you just to stop a shot, doesnt care if he hurts him self aslong as the team dont concede, no nonsense player. and i know people going to disagree with me but he so should of been in englands 2010 world cup squad, he would of sorted the team out.

why the magic players of newcastle have the name of alan.. alan shearer and alan smith xd ??

i love alan smith, always give it his all.

The KING is back in the PREMIER LEAGUE. Amen.

bet the newcastle fans aint booing the lad now the best player in that league by a mile, smith has the heart of a lion to come back from an injury of his severity and still be a class act, wish more footballers were like smith 100% on the pitch week in week out

Fantastic video! What a man! What a footballer!

Alan Smith <3

the best :)))

Alan Smith is one of the most loyal players,he always gives 100% of his skills on the pitch,he's my favorite football player!

smith is 1 of the best players the prem or should i say english football has every seen he has got to b one of the gr8test battlers ever in the english game his determination to win the ball is unreal he never gives up..... LEGEND :]

Alan Smith is one of my favorite player

I adore him he always give 100 percent on the field.

Wonderful job mate !!

Great video I really like it.

thank for sharing.

Who are these people? Imagine having Alan Smith as your favourite footballer. Fucking cunts.

Yeah but a number of these people are Newcastle fans going off their usernames.

Seriously, why are these people allowed to watch football? How the fuck can you follow the sport and that be your appreciation. What absolute wankers.

Judging by their opinions, i was going to ask the exact opposite.

Comments from a Youtube compilation of his time at Newcastle (not joking):

people always ask me why is alan smith you favourite player ? .... i always show them this video. he is a player that will die on the pitch for you just to stop a shot, doesnt care if he hurts him self aslong as the team dont concede, no nonsense player. and i know people going to disagree with me but he so should of been in englands 2010 world cup squad, he would of sorted the team out.

why the magic players of newcastle have the name of alan.. alan shearer and alan smith xd ??

i love alan smith, always give it his all.

The KING is back in the PREMIER LEAGUE. Amen.

bet the newcastle fans aint booing the lad now the best player in that league by a mile, smith has the heart of a lion to come back from an injury of his severity and still be a class act, wish more footballers were like smith 100% on the pitch week in week out

Fantastic video! What a man! What a footballer!

Alan Smith <3

the best :)))

Alan Smith is one of the most loyal players,he always gives 100% of his skills on the pitch,he's my favorite football player!

smith is 1 of the best players the prem or should i say english football has every seen he has got to b one of the gr8test battlers ever in the english game his determination to win the ball is unreal he never gives up..... LEGEND :]

Alan Smith is one of my favorite player

I adore him he always give 100 percent on the field.

Wonderful job mate !!

Great video I really like it.

thank for sharing.

Who are these people? Imagine having Alan Smith as your favourite footballer. f***ing c***s.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(Tbf he had a decent few months in the Championship imho, for his standards anyway).

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Ipswich-target-former-England-striker-Alan-Smith-who-is-being-released-by-Newcastle-article848539.html

Ipswich target former England striker

Published 22:00 02/01/12 By MirrorFootball

Championship strugglers Ipswich are hoping to complete a deal for ex-England star Alan Smith, who is being released by Newcastle.

Smith, 31, has only appeared twice for the Geordies this season, on both occasions as a late substitute and most recently in the 4-2 defeat at Norwich last month. He is rubbish.

The former Leeds and Manchester United striker, who can also operate in midfield, was capped 19 times by England.

But in recent years he has been hampered by a number of injuries and he failed to score a single goal in 84 games for Newcastle after his £6 million switch from Old Trafford in August 2007.