Alan Smith

tmonkey

You have to laugh really.  On the day we recieve confirmation that Coloccini has signed, he finds a way to spoil things by faking his own transfer away.  He's an evil genius.

:lol:

It was just like the World Interview t'other day, when he said 'Alan Smith was on his own up front' the words that followed implied he was isolated, but the actual execution of those words suggested that he wasn't happy having Smith in the team.

It was just like the World Interview t'other day, when he said 'Alan Smith was on his own up front' the words that followed implied he was isolated, but the actual execution of those words suggested that he wasn't happy having Smith in the team.

I liked the way he said "Smith was tr... worked hard"

KK:

"He's got a sore ankle.

"I knew when I left him out that it would cause you (the Press) to ask questions but I can't treat him any differently to anyone else. I haven't risked anybody.

"He's a smashing lad, he's very very popular at the club and he can play in a lot of different positions, so he's a valuable player for us."

Will someone shoot this fucker out of a cannon!  :rant:

KK:

"He's got a sore ankle.

"I knew when I left him out that it would cause you (the Press) to ask questions but I can't treat him any differently to anyone else. I haven't risked anybody.

"He's a smashing lad, he's very very popular at the club and he can play in a lot of different positions, so he's a valuable player for us."

He can fill a lot of positions though-pie seller,programme seller,turnstile operative and last but probably most importantly ........toffee distributor!HOPEFULLY!!!!

KK:

"He's got a sore ankle.

He can fill a lot of positions though-pie seller,programme seller,turnstile operative and last but probably most importantly ........toffee distributor!HOPEFULLY!!!!

:lol:

KK:

"He's got a sore ankle.

Keegan's just trying to get more money out of Everton/Sunderland by implying how 'important' Smith is to us. That's my interpretation of what Keegan said (until September the 1st if Smith is still with us).

KK:

"He's got a sore ankle.

Keegan's just trying to get more money out of Everton/Sunderland by implying how 'important' Smith is to us. That's my interpretation of what Keegan said (until September the 1st if Smith is still with us).

that he's saying he has to treat Smith like anyone else suggests there's something to the rumours... and the talk of how 'valuable' he is shows we're already in the mindset to negotiate over value....

:snod:

Keegan should just go fuck himself with those comments, he's fucking shit, he's fucking shit, he's fucking shit, put in your brain you moron, we haven't scored in 3 games, he goes off and we score 2..when he was dropped last season we started winning, Alberto fucking Luque is 3 time the player he is..just sell him.

Keegan should just go fuck himself with those comments, he's fucking shit, he's fucking shit, he's fucking shit, put in your brain you moron, we haven't scored in 3 games, he goes off and we score 2..when he was dropped last season we started winning, Alberto fucking Luque is 3 time the player he is..just sell him.

Everyone knows he's shit, but what do you expect KK to say? I'm sure if KK had the funds available he would go out and buy another striker and get shot of Smith and Ameobi. I'm sure if we get any sort of bid from Everton which would help us buy another player then we will do that.

Saying that he's a smashing lad and a valuable player for the club  isn't really what any fan would wanna hear about a player who literally has a negative effect on the club every time he's playing..it just seems to be the case with Smith, he's a cool guy that everyone likes thus he gets to play in the starting 11, a bit unfair isn't?

David Moyes, the manager, has stepped up his efforts to sign João Moutinho and Stéphane Mbia. Talks were continuing with Sporting Lisbon over Moutinho, the Portugal midfield player, yesterday while Everton hope to reach a £5 million agreement with Rennes for Mbia, the Cameroon midfield player. With Andrew Johnson set to complete his move to Fulham today, Moyes is close to signing Alan Smith for £3 million from Newcastle United and wants Diego Milito, the Real Zaragoza and Argentina striker.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/everton/article4474579.ece

In the Times we trust ...

I think Smithy is definitely gone. Has to agree terms with Everton as well as him maybe trying to get a loyalty bonus off us, so no way Kev was going to put it out there until completion.

He's gone. Gone. Gone.

I refuse to believe any different.