The January Deadline Day Thread

Keefaz

BBC transfer special? It's not one of those where they encourage plebs to text in rumours is it?

They do it tongue in cheek though.

"while the airport workers have been busy again, clocking Kanoute arriving from Ghana, where he has been on Nations Cup duty"

BBC transfer special? It's not one of those where they encourage plebs to text in rumours is it?

They do it tongue in cheek though.

"while the airport workers have been busy again, clocking Kanoute arriving from Ghana, where he has been on Nations Cup duty"

David Nugent, Louis Saha, John Hartson, Darren Bent, Leroy Lita and Gary McSheffrey all spotted at Bolton (apparently). They should stick them all in the stand and boost the average attendance.

:lol:

I've just looked up the other one, and it's f****** tough. Can give a clue if anyone wants.

There could be the possibilty of another player joining them today if he gets signed up. Who is it?

Clue: He has played in the Premiership before.

Did you text it in, SUPERTOON?

No i havent

you should though they seem to like texts were people are trying to be funny

Not really, I'm just bored of you posting other people's rubbish. But we've been through this before, so I'll just let you get on with it. :)

Did you text it in, SUPERTOON?

No i havent

you should though they seem to like texts were people are trying to be funny

Not really, I'm just bored of you posting other people's rubbish. But we've been through this before, so I'll just let you get on with it. :)

To be honest mate its got nothing to do with you you are not forced to read it nor are you forced to reply so from nowon we will just ignore each others posts.