The January Deadline Day Thread

Keefaz

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

Spurs and Villa re both denying this KPB business.

Looks like it may have been a Sky mistake.

Maybe, I thought that their figures for his appearances this season seemed a lot smaller than they should have been, maybe they got confused with Routeledge? :lol:

Maybe, I thought that their figures for his appearances this season seemed a lot smaller than they should have been, maybe they got confused with Routeledge? :lol:

Quite possibly.

There's something about him that Ramos obviously didn't like as when we signed KPB in the summer, we were competing with Sevilla (with Ramos still in charge).  He was Germany's Young Player of the Year so he must have some ability but not enough apparently.  Personally, I thought he had a lot of potential but far from the finished article.  One ITK called his departure yesterday, but didn't say where,  most people scoffed at the idea with the knowledge that Ramos had wanted him.  Large helpings of humble pie all now being served!

really?

Guest Erich von Manstein

Hutton cost Spuds £9mill...

I cannot understand why we won't pay more than our first offer for Barnes..

With only 58 starts to his name a £3m price-tag is a tad steep, imo.

There's been a few of those lately.....Puyol to Spurs, Woodgate to Arsenal.....fuck knows how us SSNaholics aresupposed to cope with all this misinformation.

Someone will be out the door there pretty soon I guess.

There's been a few of those lately.....Puyol to Spurs, Woodgate to Arsenal.....f*** knows how us SSNaholics aresupposed to cope with all this misinformation.

or maybe they're just turning into the TV version of The Sun or Daily Star etc. :hmm:

Guest Erich von Manstein

There's been a few of those lately.....Puyol to Spurs, Woodgate to Arsenal.....fuck knows how us SSNaholics aresupposed to cope with all this misinformation.

Looks like the Trappatoni to Ireland was a complete nonstarter as well.

Guest kingdawson

Cant understand why we're willing to let him go tbh. Hasen't been that impressive but he's still young and has shown glimpses of what he can do. Weird done to say the least.

EDIT :  Oh ok Sky sports fucked up again :idiot2:

Aye would prefer Barnes like.

barnes is more a of a winger like

boateng passer etc etc

i am keen for a signing just need a body in the midfield to help out provide options n the like, im of the opinion if their young theyll at lest improve

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

boateng passer etc etc

i am keen for a signing just need a body in the midfield to help out provide options n the like, im of the opinion if their young theyll at lest improve

Barnes is by no means a winger, he is an attacking central midfielder. He can play on the right wing but he is not a winger.

boateng passer etc etc

Barnes is by no means a winger, he is an attacking central midfielder. He can play on the right wing but he is not a winger.

looks better on the wing IMO

Hutton cost Spuds £9mill...

I cannot understand why we won't pay more than our first offer for Barnes..

With only 58 starts to his name a £3m price-tag is a tad steep, imo.

bollocks!

a young english player who is wanted by alot of clubs. 3million would be a steal in todays market

This should be called the January Jealousy Thread, haha, we're mostly jealous that other teams are getting people in.

Kev's just not had enough time to get the right players in, so it'll be the summer when we'll go fucking nuts and get the quality thats needed to be back up top......woop!