The Happy Christmas thread.

brummie

All the best to everyone who continues to use this forum, whether they like it or not. You all make it what it is.

I know not everyone agrees with how things are run around here, but we all try our best and I think most of the time it works.

Merry Christmas and a happy 2008.

All the best to everyone who continues to use this forum, whether they like it or not. You all make it what it is.

I know not everyone agrees with how things are run around here, but we all try our best and I think most of the time it works.

I dropped your present off earlier Dave, no one was in so I put it behind the back gate.

I dropped your present off earlier Dave, no one was in so I put it behind the back gate.

Yeah, I dropped your present off earlier too, Dave. You weren't in so I shagged your bird.

Ah, I wondered what that ticking was.

Yeah, I dropped your present off earlier too, Dave. You weren't in so I shagged your bird.

Ah, I wondered what that dripping was.

Ah, I wondered what that dripping was.

Nah, that's me.

I'm lurking in your attic.

Thanks for all your hard work Dave.

Thanks for all your hard work Dave.

Aye...cheers to everyone on here who makes this forum what it is, and a Very Merry Christmas to you all  O0

Merry Christmas to...

Dave, Mick, Chez, Yorkie, Wullie, Spence, Pie, Bluf, CoachHTT, Johnnypd, Shak, Alex, HTL, Brummie, 1878, tmonkey, Kingdawson, Martin Jol, Unbelievable, UV, Tom, Rocker, Optimistic Nut, Melanchronic, Parky, Janitor, Midds, 2J and Gejon.

If I've missed you out it's because I may of forgotten, the likely reason though is because I don't like you.

:undecided:

oh dave i couldnt imagine this forum without me like... :cheesy:

merry christmas to EVERYONE on n-o