Wigan Athletic 1-0 Newcastle United - 26/12/07 - reaction from page 16

PM

I'm not even surprised :idiot2: Expect us to play exalent next game though. It's the same old patern

Chelsea away? Only if you consider conceading 5 to be playing excellent.

It's perfect actually, we'll nick a hard-fought draw which will ameliorate the fans while also having a minimal effect on our league position so we can drop down further later when we're playing teams we should be beating again.

...God, my pessimism is startling even me.

I'ts not that BS isn't a good manager, BS would do a very good job if he went to any different club then NUFC, what this club needs is a truly world class manager and a total clear out, this whole club is truly a mess that needs cleaning!!!

To be fair he's done almost nothing to suggest he'd turn things around given time anyway. I'm not 100% in any one (give him more time/get him out) camp at the moment for what it's worth, I'd give him till the end of the season at least.

So would I (and I'm not 100% in any camp either). But the majority of the fans won't, I reckon. And as I said, that will be the case for ANY manager who comes here.

Guest Brewcastle

Sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh...

employ who?

Which ever random manager the chairman feels like at the time. Doesn't matter who, because he will only get 7 months in the job before he's hounded out by the arseholes

Nobody deserves that much as 7 months if they're not capable to show a minimum of progress.....

johnson, do u watch newcastle cos not1 fan can stand this football apart from u, u r big sam aren't u

I do, and no, I'm not happy with the way things have gone, but I also realise that surely after recent years that surely the thing we need is a bit of stability?

Sacking managers during seasons has got us into the positions we are in now.

I dont have a crystal ball, but I dont think we will end up in a relegation battle, and wil finish higher than we finished last season, which ultimately would be progress - so I think Sam deserves the rest fo the season, at least.

Unlike many, I just think I have slightly lower (current) expectations, considering the position the club got itself into over the last few years!

Think about it, we play like shit and we can finish higher than we did last season. When we start playing well, we can challenge for top 4! Yay! :lol:

did bramble save them from a viduka strike????? how did that happend? usually he hoofs them in his own net...

Bramble set out his life to destroy NUFC after meeting Kieron Dyer.

:lol: :lol: "Fucking sign me, will they?  They don't know what pain is!"

Sam should be given a season at least but at the moment he is wasting his own time. What's the point in playing these players in positions where they are quite clearly not suited or at least don't have a fucking clue what they are meant to do for the formation?

SSN - "Newcastle look more comfortable, more fluent, more effective in the 4-4-2"

Why can't our manager see this!!!

That is quite rich from someone who has spent months crying out for a 433 formation.

Guest Brewcastle

SSN - "Newcastle look more comfortable, more fluent, more effective in the 4-4-2"

Why can't our manager see this!!!

Jepp... Strange.