USE ENRIQUE

Skirge

Guest Ridzuan

Must be Terry McDermort.But I think it would be harsh to say that he isnt worth 6m.We havnt see him playing much for us and I think it was because he was a bright star when he was playing with Villareal and considering he is still young,that is probably why he is worth 6m.With Babayaro gone now,he is the only recognise left back along with Edgar and maybe N'Zogbia.We paid for his service so it would be stupid if we do not use him.

Must be Terry McDermort.But I think it would be harsh to say that he isnt worth 6m.We havnt see him playing much for us and I think it was because he was a bright star when he was playing with Villareal and considering he is still young,that is probably why he is worth 6m.With Babayaro gone now,he is the only recognise left back along with Edgar and maybe N'Zogbia.We paid for his service so it would be stupid if we do not use him.

Edgar?

I'd consider putting Duff on the right and N'Zogbia on the left for a spell. Milner looks a bit stale at the moment.

Just thought the same thing.

Milner was shocking against City while Zoggy and Enrique looked solid and played pretty well.

Against Stoke put Duff on the right and Enrique+Zoggy on the left

Anal Oliver The Chronicle 3rd January 2008:

"I dont know which one of Allardyces scouting team decided Enrique was worth £6m, but its a fair bet Villarreal are laughing all the way to the bank."

Now there's a man with an agenda.

Lousy journalism.

Putting some agenda before reporting the facts again.

He also gave a decent mark to Milner who had his worst game ever in a B&W shirt against City and looked right off the pace.

Did he watch the same game as the rest of us ?

remember when he gave Robbie Elliot a '9' for West Ham (a) 05 in which he looked an absolute liability all game

Was flicking through one of those end of season things that the Chronicle brings out, and in one of them, Gary Speed got less than a 7 on only 4 occasions. That's World Player of the Year form that.

I'd consider putting Duff on the right and N'Zogbia on the left for a spell. Milner looks a bit stale at the moment.

Just thought the same thing.

Milner was shocking against City while Zoggy and Enrique looked solid and played pretty well.

Against Stoke put Duff on the right and Enrique+Zoggy on the left

I'd like to see Duff go left back while Enrique is still settling in. He seems a lot slower now and would probably be suited there.

Thought he did very well indeed, especially considering the bruising Stoke players. Never got outpaced or overpowered. I fully expect some people to pick on a misplaced pass and say he's "not cut out for England" or some rubbish, like our league's not shite.

Looked fast and strong. Link-up play wasn't particaulrly great but that will come with matches. Blatantly one-footed too but i thought he looked very, very good as a defender.

Doesn't help Zog was looking to go inside at every opportunity.

Thought he did very well indeed, especially considering the bruising Stoke players. Never got outpaced or overpowered. I fully expect some people to pick on a misplaced pass and say he's "not cut out for England" or some rubbish, like our league's not s****.

He's a left back, who looks like a left back and plays like a left back and does the things left backs are supposed to do.

Therefore he's better than anything else we've had at left back for quite a while.

His strength and positioning was good but his distribution was shocking to say the least (along with the rest of the team)

shocking is an overstatement, Smith and Butt's distribution was shocking..

Enrique is clearly confident going forward, has a decent left foot and good technique on the ball, while not being a liability at the back so far.. i'm happy with him

Guest leon b

Think enrique did well considering he's been on the bench or out of the squad for long periods.The only things that im slightly anxious about(and this goes for roz to) is the fact he seems to shirk a few tackles, i respect a defender for staying on his feet but sometimes you have to be a litte more aggresive in the tackle.

Guest Stephen927

Would be harsh to really judge the lad on last night's performance.

Looked stong in the tackle, comfortable with the ball at his feet and I thought when he did get forward that he's got a good cross on him and knows how to cleanly strike a ball.