Newcastle 0 - 2 Manchester City - 02/01/08 - post match reaction from page 24

Dave

Why blame Sam Allardyce when the players could not take their chances?

Beggars belief why some are chanting for Shearer.

I saw the first half and we played excellent free flowing attacking football and had a few shots from distances as well as getting crosses in. Conceeded and we went in behind when it was slightly against the run of play.

Apparently should have had a penalty aswell - no decisions went our way.

The truth is we will not win the fuckin FA Cup, hence i would rather we lost if it means that fat cunt getting sacked on Monday.

Aye, I bet binning yet another manager halfway through a season will make us dead attractive to the world's best managers.

The truth is we will not win the fuckin FA Cup, hence i would rather we lost if it means that fat cunt getting sacked on Monday.

Aye, I bet binning yet another manager halfway through a season will make us dead attractive to the world's best managers.

We aren't attractive anyway.

Bullshit.

I hope Martins finds some goalscoring form at the African Cup because it's hard to see where our goals are going to come from, Viduka and Owen have looked shite in the 2nd half.

it means nothing if martins comes back to us having scored a million goals at the ANC. The whole team is not functioing well and Martins' goals alone will not help.

The truth is we will not win the fuckin FA Cup, hence i would rather we lost if it means that fat c*** getting sacked on Monday.

Bullshit.

With the exception of money, what makes this club attractive?

Why blame Sam Allardyce when the players could not take their chances?

Beggars belief why some are chanting for Shearer.

I saw the first half and we played excellent free flowing attacking football and had a few shots from distances as well as getting crosses in. Conceeded and we went in behind when it was slightly against the run of play.

Apparently should have had a penalty aswell - no decisions went our way.

Could say that about any manager

and we are not playing well

Bullshit.

Do you HONESTLY believe the "worlds top managers" want to manage us?

Or is this another crap "whooosh"?

The truth is we will not win the fuckin FA Cup, hence i would rather we lost if it means that fat c*** getting sacked on Monday.

Bullshit.

With the exception of money, what makes this club attractive?

Ask Sven.