Stoke (a) in the FA Cup - Pre-Match thread

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Guest Ridzuan

Shearer's says little good about us on MOTD nowadays, so it won't make for happy listening if we lose.

Maybe its because his contract doesnt allow him to be too supportive of us? Anyway,even if he says bad things about us,it doesnt mean he hate us.He is probably just giving his honest opinion about our performance.Like every fan like himself,it always feels bad to lose.

Shearer's says little good about us on MOTD nowadays, so it won't make for happy listening if we lose.

Maybe its because his contract doesnt allow him to be too supportive of us? Anyway,even if he says bad things about us,it doesnt mean he hate us.He is probably just giving his honest opinion about our performance.Like every fan like himself,it always feels bad to lose.

Thats what me and my old man reckon tbh.

I'm sure you're absolutely right, Ridzuan. He's been disappointed with certain personnel - in-particular the guy who pinched his no. 9 shirt - since he retired from playing. He just sounds a little bit bitter to me, if i'm honest. :undecided:

Still, a lot of people say he's a boring pundit, but i'll listen more so to what he's got to say than others on BBC. Especially with England games.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

I prefer Shearer to loads of pundits on tele these days including 'Lawro', Jamie fucking Redknapp and that cunt from Sky Sports News with the big nose and the scouse accent always banging on about 'Special (needs) Anfield'.

Guest Geordiesned

Beye has apparently already gone to the African Nations Cup!

Milner is out with a stomach bug.

Duff on the right, Zoggy on the left, Rozzy right back.

Given

Rozenhal - Taylor - Faye - Enrique

Duff - Smith - Butt - N'Zogbia

Viduka - Owen

My only problem with this team is Smith in midfield again.  Like many have said in the past, if Smith isn't up front he shouldn't be in the team.  If Emre had started instead of Smith I would be very happy with that side, as it is its still better then usual so I'm still happy-ish (even though I suspect this has actually been forced upon Allardyce due to missing players and he'll go back to the usual s*** when possible).

To be clear the official team sheet isn't out yet, so none of this is 100% yet.

Guest Ridzuan

Everything is looking terrible for us even before the match has started.It looks like going to a restaurant for the first time and being serve by some bunch of amateur chefs.