Same old Sunderland

Guest BooBoo

Guest MagicNumber9

I, in no way feel sorry for them sad mackem bastards, im finding this absolutley hilarious. Loving every minute of it haha

Guest Gemmill

I flew back from holiday a couple of months back and got on the bus that takes you from the plane to the terminal.  Got stood next to these two mackems who were talking up the Quinn revolution "Ere man, have you been on the SMB recently?  O'Neill in this week apparently!  Aw it's class man.  We're getting O'Neill and look who the scum have got - ROEDER!"  They were both wetting themselves laughing, with me just stood there thinking "Whatever, lads."

I'd love to know what their usernames on the SMB are. :lol:

I flew back from holiday a couple of months back and got on the bus that takes you from the plane to the terminal. Got stood next to these two mackems who were talking up the Quinn revolution "Ere man, have you been on the SMB recently? O'Neill in this week apparently! Aw it's class man. We're getting O'Neill and look who the scum have got - ROEDER!" They were both wetting themselves laughing, with me just stood there thinking "Whatever, lads."

:lol:

I flew back from holiday a couple of months back and got on the bus that takes you from the plane to the terminal. Got stood next to these two mackems who were talking up the Quinn revolution "Ere man, have you been on the SMB recently? O'Neill in this week apparently! Aw it's class man. We're getting O'Neill and look who the scum have got - ROEDER!" They were both wetting themselves laughing, with me just stood there thinking "Whatever, lads."

:lol:

Fuck knows, but I bet they somehow incorporated "2-1" into their usernames somewhere :roll: :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

TBH i almost feel sorry for them. To think they could get relegated again to league1. bluecry.gif

Chairman and manager. The club cost 10m for fucks sake.

I think they will stay in the championship for three seasons. Autumn,Winter and Spring. Cheerio

Autumn and Winter maybe ;)