Ronaldo off?

Guest DazzaNufc1892

£80 million for a player who doesn't even turn up when needed most.  :idiot2:

Milan semi final, when else?

97% of games against any top quality opposition.

Never seen him have a decent game against Ashley Cole yet as well.

Ronaldo or C.Ronaldo? I'm confused.

£80m for C Ronaldo is absurd, I can't think of a word for an £80m bid for the fat 31 year old Ronaldo :lol:

Didnt he lose a shed load of weight over the summer?

£80m for C Ronaldo is absurd, I can't think of a word for an £80m bid for the fat 31 year old Ronaldo :lol:

Oh well, let me just get my cheque book!

:lol:

mackems.gif

Guest NorwegianMag

do you really think that fat t*** would fetch £80m at this point in his career?  :lol:

No ;) my point is that Ronaldo is Ronaldo, and Cristiano Ronaldo is Cristiano Ronaldo. It's important to see that difference.

do you really think that fat t*** would fetch £80m at this point in his career?  :lol:

No ;) my point is that Ronaldo is Ronaldo, and Cristiano Ronaldo is Cristiano Ronaldo. It's important to see that difference.

Don't you mean one is Cristiano Ronaldo and the other is Ronaldo Luis Nazário de Lima :)

Seriously though I agree, that little spotty puff doesn't deserve to be called just 'Ronaldo'.

Hope he goes tbh.

While I've criticised him for not showing up in the big games in the past, I think as time has gone on he's getting progressively better at impacting them. Regardless, he's still one of the most effective players going.

Would be a massive loss for Man U.

He wont go surely, he seems be enjoying himself at Manure and recently signed a big contract (yes means nothing nowadays)

Dunno, cant see it myself!

He has never had a good game against Arsenal or any good opposition!

80 million is crazy!

Not saying he doesn't play good against big opposition, but if he doesn't, so what? He was a massive part in Man U winning the league last year, with his many many goals and assists. The three points against the bad teams are still three points, and how many of them did he get Man U last year?

Class player, would be a loss to the league.

Not saying he's a not crying, whining, diving, horrible little cunt.

£80 million for a player who doesn't even turn up when needed most.  :idiot2:

Milan semi final, when else?

97% of games against any top quality opposition.

Never seen him have a decent game against Ashley Cole yet as well.

Credit to Cole?

He wont go surely, he seems be enjoying himself at Manure and recently signed a big contract (yes means nothing nowadays)

Dunno, cant see it myself!

He has never had a good game against Arsenal or any good opposition!

80 million is crazy!

I remember him scoring a few goals past you at Highbury.

Guest Ridzuan

I dont think the devils would want to let him off even if its 100m,unless it was Ronaldo himself who wishes to leave,which I dont see any reason why he would want that to happen.If it is true,then I expect to see a protest outside Old Trafford.

£25m maybes, not fuckin £80m, no chance.

Imagine how good Man Ure would be if they had another £80m to spend, dare say they wouldn't miss Ronaldo that much.

18 goals from the wing? Wouldn't miss him much at all.

Yes i know he's scored loads, but I'm sure Fergie if anyone could spend the money wisely and replace those goals.

Imagine how good Man Ure would be if they had another £80m to spend, dare say they wouldn't miss Ronaldo that much.

I don't think Man U would be better off with another £80m to spend minus Ronaldo. Where would they put that money? They'd need a new RW, but that's about it really, except perhaps for back-up players. So, who'd they spend that cash on to make them a better team? Messi?

I don't think Man U would be better off with another £80m to spend minus Ronaldo. Where would they put that money? They'd need a new RW, but that's about it really, except perhaps for back-up players. So, who'd they spend that cash on to make them a better team? Messi?

Couldn't agree more, why fix something that isn't broken.