Kazenga LuaLua joins Brighton permanently

Syrette

We would still have got a fee for him in the summer since he wouldn't be 24 when his contract expired. Reckon add-ons and a very high % of next sale was put in to this one. Reckon we'd had got a million for him no bother at a tribunal.

Or maybe they've promised to take Harper off us in the jan window as well, that's got to be worth half a mill.

A million? Really? For a youngster that's barely troubled the first team that's a bit hopeful.

Unfortunately he joins the list if promising wide players who never made it alongside such luminaries as Matty Pattinson and Alan O'Brien.

NUFC.com say he played fifteen times for us? I don't doubt it as they're very reliable with their stats, it's just I can barely remember a game when he was involved. Did he ever start for us, perhaps in a League Cup game?

Gutted.

Really thought he had a little something magical about him and wish he had been given a chance here.  :(

I felt the same a while ago, but it's been clear for ages that he's a Brighton player now. I just hope the people making the decisions have assessed this decision correctly.

NUFC.com say he played fifteen times for us? I don't doubt it as they're very reliable with their stats, it's just I can barely remember a game when he was involved. Did he ever start for us, perhaps in a League Cup game?

Started the Accrington game under Hughton, did he not? Played well too iirc.

Other than that I can remember a sub debut under Allardyce in the dreadful Stoke cup game, a cameo in the Givengate 1-5 Liverpool match, ten minutes in the KK return dead rubber vs Bolton and the two appearances under Pards at the tail end of last season. Struggling to remember any more.

Guest VaVaVoom

No big deal.

Thought he had SOME ability but not enough to challenge the 1st team.

Sameobi had surpassed him by some distance and has offered far more in his few appearances.

Not bothered about this at all.

Guest MrSundlofer

Some on the Brighton board suggesting he may not have been playing much so to knock the price down.

That's their way to think for themselves that he really is better than what they have seen so far.

A million? Really? For a youngster that's barely troubled the first team that's a bit hopeful.

Unfortunately he joins the list if promising wide players who never made it alongside such luminaries as Matty Pattinson and Alan O'Brien.

:scared:

Don't remind me. He was fucking terrible.

Don't remind me. He was fucking terrible.

Still love the Matty Pattinson song.

"He's fat, he's shit, he plays when no-one's fit, Pattinson...Pattinson."

Harsh, but true.

Don't remind me. He was f***ing terrible.

Still love the Matty Pattinson song.

"He's fat, he's s***, he plays when no-one's fit, Pattinson...Pattinson."

Harsh, but true.

His name is Matty Pattison wasn't it? but i can't blame people or quickly forgetting about him, didn't he run into/injure Owen in his last game for us? :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Only thing i remember of him was a friendly at Hull on some dodgy Sky channel(i think) trying to cross from the left and falling on his fat arse after missing the ball  :lol: