Kazenga LuaLua joins Brighton permanently

Syrette

This guy has already showed that he doesn't just have some ability but also appears to have a footballing brain on him. Looks composed and confident and spots some nice little passes.

Very interested in seeing how he turns out. I can already see he has more about him than Milner .

Yep completely agree. Not a thread about him but also have to say I think Enrique plays a fair few clever passes that seem to go unmentioned, not just the simple ball but actually thinks about it and plays some good attacking passes.

This guy has already showed that he doesn't just have some ability but also appears to have a footballing brain on him. Looks composed and confident and spots some nice little passes.

Very interested in seeing how he turns out. I can already see he has more about him than Milner .

Yep completely agree. Not a thread about him but also have to say I think Enrique plays a fair few clever passes that seem to go unmentioned, not just the simple ball but actually thinks about it and plays some good attacking passes.

I love Enrique because he doesn't hide. He tries to make things happen by making runs off the ball or running with the ball into space. However, a lot of the time his teammates let him down with their lack of movement, vision and passing ability.

Enrique would be much better in a better team.

Touch of a rapist TBH.

Was a gem today when he came on, reminds me of a young Zoggy with a trick or two.

At one point I thought he was Zog as he looked so comfortable on the ball.

Well that and because I am racist and "they" all look the same to me ;)

Touch of a rapist TBH.

Was a gem today when he came on, reminds me of a young Zoggy with a trick or two.

At one point I thought he was Zog as he looked so comfortable on the ball.

Well that and because I am racist and "they" all look the same to me ;)

*Chortle*

The Right Footed N'Zogbia? ;)

Hope so, part of me really wants Lua Lua to really flourish on the wing, but part of me wants to see a big signing on the right. Think i'll opt for Kazenga though, he reminds me of Lennon, didnt really get chance to see much of him though, hope he does turn out to be lennon esque. Would be brilliant.

I know he's really young but i really would like to see him start in the next FA Cup match.  In his ten minute appearances he's looked comfortable on the ball and it would be nice to see what he can do in an extended period of time.  It's obviously too early for him in a premiership environment but a cup match would surely help his development.

I love Enrique because he doesn't hide. He tries to make things happen by making runs off the ball or running with the ball into space. However, a lot of the time his teammates let him down with their lack of movement, vision and passing ability.

Enrique would be much better in a better team.

I noticed this during the Everton match earlier this season. He plays the types of balls that people in the stands are screaming for but the lack of movement in Allardyce's side hindered him.

The only way this can change is by players playing together more often. They'll learn to read each others games so when Enrique plays a brilliant ball it'll not just be into space but there'll be someone running onto it. KK is the type of manager that will get players doing this.

I know he's really young but i really would like to see him start in the next FA Cup match.  In his ten minute appearances he's looked comfortable on the ball and it would be nice to see what he can do in an extended period of time.  It's obviously too early for him in a premiership environment but a cup match would surely help his development.

Isnt our next FA cup match against Arsenal?

Hope he turns out to be better than Lennon tbh, overrated massively because he can run fast.

i think Lennons really good to be honest, id have him at nufc in a flash, his main weakness though is his final ball, which seems to be a problem with a lot of our players. He gets himself into some fantastic positions thouhg and i dont think there are many full backs inthe premiership who arent wary of him he canskin them all.

Would have him or Quaresma here in a flash, would prefer them to SWP.

Hope he turns out to be better than Lennon tbh, overrated massively because he can run fast.

i think Lennons really good to be honest, id have him at nufc in a flash, his main weakness though is his final ball, which seems to be a problem with a lot of our players. He gets himself into some fantastic positions thouhg and i dont think there are many full backs inthe premiership who arent wary of him he canskin them all.

Milner has often torn apart the best full backs in the league whilst not being able to deliver the final ball. As said Lennon is very average, he is just very quick at being average.

Isnt our next FA cup match against Arsenal?

Yeah it's against Arsenal but it's an early stage and it's against there youths so won't be the same as their full side. 

We could hope we beat them and get an easier draw next round for him to play in but the liklihood is we'll loose and that's him done for the season.

Milner has often torn apart the best full backs in the league whilst not being able to deliver the final ball. As said Lennon is very average, he is just very quick at being average.

Milner not being able to cross is a bit of a handicap for somebody who plays mainly on the wing, I wouldn't mind seeing him play in the middle as he'd have more options as he could look either side for a pass.

milner is actually a reasonably dangerous player when he's close to the box, he's quite tricky and does get the better of some full backs, however his pace lets him down severly when he's further out as he doesnt have the pace to get past the full back, which means he's forced to cross alot of the time from deep, whihc leads onto his next problem which is his deleivery isnt good.

Slow wingers have good technique, Solano, Beckham etc, Milber unfortunately doesnt have either.

Someone like lennon will have very few issues with getting past the full backs, once he gets into the box or to the byline he'll draw out defenders leaving space for players like Owen to exploit. Owens movement in the box would be more suited to someone crossing fromthe byline or in the box than someone crossing from deep.

I think Milner is as good as beating a full back as Lennon is, neither of them are great at crossing or scoring though (although I think Milner has more ability when it comes to shooting). Lennon can run fast but thats not very useful when you lack end product, its like having a huge cock but looking like Harry Redknapp (ie you have all the tools but with a face like that you arent going to get any decent minge!).

milner is actually a reasonably dangerous player when he's close to the box, he's quite tricky and does get the better of some full backs, however his pace lets him down severly when he's further out as he doesnt have the pace to get past the full back, which means he's forced to cross alot of the time from deep, whihc leads onto his next problem which is his deleivery isnt good.

Slow wingers have good technique, Solano, Beckham etc, Milber unfortunately doesnt have either.

Someone like lennon will have very few issues with getting past the full backs, once he gets into the box or to the byline he'll draw out defenders leaving space for players like Owen to exploit. Owens movement in the box would be more suited to someone crossing fromthe byline or in the box than someone crossing from deep.

Fair assessment.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

for the song....

say lua lua

whatever you do we cheer

you may shoot and come far or near

but who cares your lua luaaaaa