Lassana Diarra joins Portsmouth

Guest Guinness

Fuck him then. He'll be full of regret when Jose arrives next week

Don't, you'll be starting people off.

As for Diarra - how much are we paying for worse players? Cos we have worse midfielders.

We so often pay over the odds, can't blame a player for trying. We actually pay Smith a wage! And Viduka is reportedly on something well beyond his actual contribution (despite his being a brilliant player, allegedly).

As for Diarra - how much are we paying for worse players? Cos we have worse midfielders.

We so often pay over the odds, can't blame a player for trying. We actually pay Smith a wage! And Viduka is reportedly on something well beyond his actual contribution (despite his being a brilliant player, allegedly).

You could probably see his reasoning between us and pompy.

£50k starter for leaving a club like Arsenal and downgrading.

£20k to move without a manager in case he finds himself in the same situation.

£20k more to live up here rather than the South coast which is closer to France.

You could probably see his reasoning between us and pompy.

£50k starter for leaving a club like Arsenal and downgrading.

£20k to move without a manager in case he finds himself in the same situation.

£20k more to live up here rather than the South coast which is closer to France.

....We are living up to our mid table potential, they are exceeding theirs.

:lol:

NUFC06 is alright, man.. his comments were sometimes awkward, due to his poor english, but he is otherwise harmless and he cares for the club..

anyway, what exactly did he say?

.. and while we're at it, isn't the NSG ban a bit harsh? of course i don't know what happened, but maybe it would be wise to allow him back after a certain period of time

oh, and in case there is some kind of rule for OT - Diarra would fit perfectly at pompey.

Guest elbee909

NUFC06 is alright, man.. his comments were sometimes awkward, due to his poor english, but he is otherwise harmless and he cares for the club..

.. and while we're at it, isn't the NSG ban a bit harsh? of course i don't know what happened, but maybe it would be wise to allow him back after a certain period of time

oh, and in case there is some kind of rule for OT - Diarra would fit perfectly at pompey.

Asking for a ban tbh. ;)

zzzzzz

Terrible comments tbh, his poor English is no excuse in this case, there really is nothing left to say on the matter.

I didn't mind the lad btw, but he let himself down badly today and had to go, 150%.

"If i shine a really big club will want me"

He said that?

:lol: if yes.

Aye.

Line before that went something like:

"Some people will be surprised at my choice of club, its not an Arsenal or a Chelsea, but i like the manager as i know he will play me"

Then the line above came out.  :lol:

"If i shine a really big club will want me"

He said that?

:lol: if yes.

Aye.

Line before that went something like:

"Some people will be surprised at my choice of club, its not an Arsenal or a Chelsea, but i like the manager as i know he will play me"

Then the line above came out.  :lol:

Glad we missed out.

Wish we would have bought him with the McFadden money :(

Moyes is mental to sell McFadden. The only bit on flair in your team, Arteta aside. Very foolish indeed.

Have I missed something? Did we get rid of Osman, Pienaar and Fernandes?

They are all far more intelligent players than McFadden will ever be and actually know how to use their  flair. He would have been mental NOT to sell for over £5m. All our fans are delighted.

Aye,wor lass is used to players like Diarra using Pompey as a step up.

Utaka and Muntari said the same things when they joined  :lol:

Must be Redknapp's unique selling point.

"I kna we're shite lyke, but in a year you'll get to play for a pwoper club."

We should go for Muntari.