Fat Sam and his Fat Head

Greg

Imagine if Mort and Ashley have a covert account on here and are sat there with Jose laughing at us? :lol:

I was thinking that.  Maybe the reaction on here caused the backtracking on only wanting and English manager

Didnt think there was any backtracking? Just loads of mongs taking what is written on SSN as gospel.

However, former Tottenham vice-president Paul Kemsley, who is a close friend of Ashley, has hinted a permanent appointment may not be far off.

Kemsley, who is a known admirer of Redknapp and is thought to have wanted Spurs to appoint him as Martin Jol's replacement, would not be drawn on whether Ashley already has a manager lined up.

But he told BBC Radio 5 Live: "Mike is a considered guy, he does not make rash decisions. He will have a plan and I am sure he knows what he is doing.

"I would be very excited if I was a Newcastle fan, as I know Mike will deliver for them. He wants to see good quality, attacking football and he wants to win games."

The fact remains that Newcastle are now looking for their sixth manager in 10 years.

Ironically, Allardyce had spoken about the lack of time afforded to Premier League managers in the modern-day game just before he was sacked.

Mike [Ashley] has already invested £250m in the club and is prepared to invest more but he wants to do that with his own man in place

Paul Kemsley

Close friend of Newcastle owner Mike Ashley

But Kemsley feels Allardyce may have been living on borrowed time because he was appointed by ex-chairman Freddy Shepherd before Ashley's takeover.

He added: "Allardyce was not Mike's choice - but he gave him time because he wanted to see if he could deliver.

"However, he felt it was in the best interests of the club to sack Allardyce and that is what happened.

"Mike has already invested £250m in the club and is prepared to invest more but he wants to do that with his own man in place.

Exciting from BBC

Weird...was so shocked.

This was the first manager since Robson I backed.

I didn't want him appointed but once he was he seemed to make the right noises.

I'm sure Ashley hasn't made a rash decision so for me, although disappointed, I do feel quite excited as to what he has up his sleeve.

Please please Jose, Sollied or Hitzfeld...

Whoever we get, I'd like Mike Ashley to pay for helicopter trips to Old Trafford for Mark Hughes, Harry Redknapp, David Moyes, Steve McClaren, Sven, Jose, Alan Shearer, Marcello Lippi, Martin Jol and anyone else he can think of to come and sit in the crowd at the game. That would be fun for winding the press up.

I think they should keep it hushed up until 5:15 on Saturday, when the new manager walks down to the dugout, complete with fireworks and theme music. It'll be like Royal Rumble where you don't know if it'll be Steve Austin or Maye Young.  And if it's Jose he should powerbomb Fergie through the Spanish announcers table.

I think they should keep it hushed up until 5:15 on Saturday, when the new manager walks down to the dugout, complete with fireworks and theme music. It'll be like Royal Rumble where you don't know if it'll be Steve Austin or Maye Young.  And if it's Jose he should powerbomb Fergie through the Spanish announcers table.

:laugh:

SSN outside SJP now.  Interviewing some guy still believing the brit only angle.  Lots of money on Moyes.

Gimp now says he wants Keegan and "everyone would be joyus" and wouldn't mind finishing fourth bottom season after season if they were entertained.

SSN outside SJP now.  Interviewing some guy still believing the brit only angle.  Lots of money on Moyes.

Gimp now says he wants Keegan and "everyone would be joyus" and wouldn't mind finishing fourth bottom season after season if they were entertained.

Can the geordie public file suit against SSN for only ever interviewing mongs?

:lol: :lol: I'm nearly in tears here. JR would have to commentate too to make it a perfect scenario.

:laugh:

I can see it now. It'll be 0-0 in the last few minutes. Ferguson playing the heel will be man handling the fourth official when suddenly out steps Jose Mourinho from the dug out and wacks Fergie with a steel chair. He then rallies our team forward and Nicky Butt scores a screamer from 70 yards (aka his accurate shooting range) and then Mourinho celebrates with his fists in the air as Fergie skulks off to the dug out cursing Mourinho as Mourinho's theme music plays.

Well it would make good TV anyway.