Fat Sam and his Fat Head

Greg

Maybe they heard a rumour he's got the lurgy and decided to act in case they got the lurgy off of him.

Norovirus! :puke:

Probably got the lurgy off Milner, though I believe it looks more like this: http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8697/emotbarfpv2.gif

Guest Brewcastle

Quite a sad picture...

:undecided:

He looks really unhealthy there.

Exactly what i though.

I feel bad for him. :( I liked him.

No secret I didn't like him much. But situations like today gives mixed feelings. And with pictures as the one shown I guess both, his fans and us others, feels bad for him. -He didn't leave empty handed for sure. So I leave this behind, and look up and forward continuing supporting NUFC!

Quite a sad picture...

:undecided:

He looks really unhealthy there.

Exactly what i though.

I feel bad for him. :( I liked him.

No secret I didn't like him much. But situations like today gives mixed feelings. And with pictures as the one shown I guess both, his fans and us others, feels bad for him. -He didn't leave empty handed for sure. So I leave this behind, and look up and forward continuing supporting NUFC!

I see your point but I can't help but feel sorry for him. He just lost his job ffs! :(

To the future I guess...

Guest microbar

HAPPY DAYS Been shouting to get rid of the clown for weeks now.

Watch our results improve now I really dont care who gets the job,

We can only improve.  :clap:

Guest jimmy1982

Maybe they heard a rumour he's got the lurgy and decided to act in case they got the lurgy off of him.

Norovirus! :puke:

These rumours are wide of the mark. I have it on reliable authority that he squeezed out a bit of a rip snorter at a slap up dinner thrown by Morty earlier today to celebrate the team's successful passage to a 3rd round replay in the FA Cup. The club's new chairman is known by sources close to the club to take dinner table etiquette very seriously, and he subsequently decided that a manger who was willing to display such a flagrant, and indeed fragrant, disregard for fine dining could not be trusted to deliver on his promise of Intertoto qualification within 5 years.      

HAPPY DAYS Been shouting to get rid of the clown for weeks now.

Watch our results improve now I really dont care who gets the job,

We can only improve.  :clap:

:lol:

You'd be happy with McClaren then?

Dont really think Redknapp would get 100% support of fans would be a case of here we go again. Think it also mentioned in telegraph that Mort sacked him because he would never have full backing of fans

Ashley decided to sack Allardyce because he has given up hope that the former Bolton manager could ever win over the club's supporters with whom Ashley has routinely stood in his replica shirt during Newcastle's away games this season, including the 1-0 defeat at Wigan

Dont really think Redknapp would get 100% support of fans would be a case of here we go again. Think it also mentioned in telegraph that Mort sacked him because he would never have full backing of fans

only guys that would get 100% is shearer (only backed by keegan) or jose......or lippi(hhmmm) (IMO)

Just a point about this 'mutual agreement' thing. Considering how shocked he appeared to be I suspect he was 'asked' to take a severance offer, his agreement allowed the phrase to be used - rather than sacked, which is really what has happened.