Fat Sam and his Fat Head

Greg

Thank god SSN (hold back Rich, hold back) are actually showing some people with worthy opinions. Still doesn't stop them attributing the Shearer bollocks to us though.

See the other thread. I'm absolutely overcome with smugness right now, this is me --->  :smug:

Guest Milburnthedog

Quite happy to see him go IF there is a suitable replacement lined up. The football under BSA was bloody awful. I really believe that soon after getting here he decided it was too much for him and wanted out. Playing players in wrong positions and being negative was a canny plan to get fired and collect over £4m payout on the way out the door.

We need a big name, a proven big name who 'wants' to come here. A Lippi, Jose, Hitzfeld type would do. No doubt with his own man in place the purse strings would loosen and quality would come. This is a fantastic opportunity for the new incumbant, provided he has the drive and ambition.

Guy on 6-0-6 makes sense then says he wants George Graham.

Villa cunt on now. What the fuck's it to do with you mate? Exactly, nothing. How about focussing on your own club?

Talksport tactics from the Beeb letting this bloke on.

Have you been bodysnatched, mate? :laugh:

I think they may have just got the reaction they were looking for. Now ring in, quick!!

Guest michaelfoster

Im shocked, wasnt expecting this at all. Sam genuinly seemed down when they interviewed him in his car on the way out, he had no idea he was being sacked.

Whats more worrying... Pearson in charge :(

Guy on 6-0-6 makes sense then says he wants George Graham.

Villa cunt on now. What the fuck's it to do with you mate? Exactly, nothing. How about focussing on your own club?

Talksport tactics from the Beeb letting this bloke on.

Have you been bodysnatched, mate? :laugh:

I think they may have just got the reaction they were looking for. Now ring in, quick!!

Eh? I'm fully aware of the fishing, that's why I posted so.

Guest prudmag

Good ridance to sam an his hangers on.They will not be missed.His team selection,tactics and subs were a joke.The only thing he got right in his time here was he sharp sussed shola was crap.

Thank god SSN (hold back Rich, hold back) are actually showing some people with worthy opinions. Still doesn't stop them attributing the Shearer bollocks to us though.

All I've seen on there is a bunch of cockney students and one of the Indian lads I work with  :lol:

I knew this was coming from the core, if you want to discuss this personally you can PM or leave it out.

This has nothing to do with me being impatient - not at all - I've been patient ever since I became supporter. Which is some years now (See earlier posts)

Instead, I'm rather disappointed and shock tbh, that it is possible to run a club the way it has been done... and it looks like it is gonna continue.

Mocking me does no good.

If any of you replying to my post have supported the club for some time, you'd understand that my frustration is a result of years of incidences - and not Sam getting the boot.

I'd like to see Mort/Ashley's next move now, because it will show their true ambitions. All the talk about consistency and stability :nope:

Better be good, f***ing awesome or we'll be in the same old run...

Guest michaelfoster

Somethings obviously not right behind the scenes, most probably something to do with transfers

Mort said in a the NOTW on Sunday that Ashley is a excellent businessman, he wouldnt employ an inexperienced person to run his business so wont employ an inexperienced person to manage his club.

I didn't want us to get rid of Big Sam as I believed his long term vision at least would help us improve over time. However, there are better managers out there, and this new development is also quite exciting as it seems our new owner and chairman will have to show us their hand. I have been cautious at the start of their reign and have been impressed by them since then, so I hope we will not be disappointed. The only logical reason I can think of for this sacking is they want to move much faster than we are currently doing and didn´t entirely trust Allardyce with their money, so have decided to hire somebody they have full confidence in will make this club successful (and their investment sound). If they were more patient and were willing to take a little gamble at a much lower financial risk they would have stuck with Allardyce, as I don´t think there´s many people better at building a club up with limited means. Very interestingly the pressure on Allardyce had risen slightly in the past period, but wasn´t anywhere near a breaking point, which makes it look like they were possibly looking for an excuse to sack the manager they never appointed and drive through their own plans. So I guess all in all that makes me slightly worried but mostly very anxious to know who they will bring in to replace Allardyce. I am however positive (which will surprise our janitor) because I jut cannot see the logic in this sacking if it isn´t to make a significant step forward..