Man Utd vs Newcastle Utd - Match Thread

Decky

we've just been outplayed and beaten by a world class man utd team with world class players. the second best player in the world ripped apart a defence that concedes goals easily every week.

i for one am f****** disgusted by this. sack whoever is left!  :frantic:

move on boys and girls, no use dwelling on this.

I'm sorry mate but this encapsulates the entire season. It's been building towards this humiliation, we've been getting off the hook for months. We're in deep, deep s***. Managerless, passionless and noone in their right mind will touch this club with a f****** barge pole

aye spot on... if allardyce didnt get the sack b4, he would have now... sam would have palyed the same if not worse, enrique, our best player wouldnt even have been on the pitch... this is the legacy that is sam, if i wasnt so sure b4 i am now, thank fuck he's out

We've had lows in the past (talking Premiership here) but is this the lowest?

Can it get any worse at this stage of the season?

Getting seriously worried about staying up.

In some ways the only positive is the only way is up. Whether we can get on such a journey upwards, I don't know.

The commentators were having a little ManUtd jizzfest the whole match, but one of them was right when he said that the scale of the task here has never been clearer.  Who the hell would want to come and be manager here now?

Well done to Given, Taylor and N'Zogbia, who had decent games, and cheers Alan for removing yourself from contention for the next 3 games.  I'm sure you deserved it whatever you said.

Clear out time - we MUST get rid of the former reds - Butt and Smith. See if anyone's dumb enough to take the white elephant, and...well...get shot of most of Allardyce's signings basically. I have major doubts this lot can get another 18 points needed to stay up - SERIOUSLY.