When ?

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Geordie_krispy

I hope it'll be all decided and possibly leaked by the man utd game, then announced on monday, they may not take over until after Stoke though.  But i have a feeling we could be waiting until after Bolton or even after both Arsenal games.

if some fans weren't such c***s then we wouldn't be in this mess.

i take this as next friday then

:lol: yeah sorry i went a bit off topic.

Errrr I hope before Man Utd game but not taking over till after (as has been said), but the pessimist within suggests it will be next thursday. You all heard it here first

Guest johnson293

If we hadn't appointed the wrong man then we wouldn't be in this mess either.

The state the club was in when Sam was given the job, who else do you think we could realistically have appointed?

Whatever happens, I hope it's sooner rather than later. Apart from the transfer window factor, the speculation is already reaching fever pitch and it's fucking killing me.

I almost don't want to find out.

Whatever happens, I hope it's sooner rather than later. Apart from the transfer window factor, the speculation is reaching fever pitch and it's f****** killing me.

Yes you do and I don't think it's killing you in the slightest.  Stick to that new regime and you'll be as healthy as a cucumber!  Now is not the time to eat 'comfort food'.  :thup:

If we hadn't appointed the wrong man then we wouldn't be in this mess either.

The state the club was in when Sam was given the job, who else do you think we could realistically have appointed?

Probably the same man we're about to appoint :(

Whatever happens, I hope it's sooner rather than later. Apart from the transfer window factor, the speculation is reaching fever pitch and it's f****** killing me.

Yes you do and I don't think it's killing you in the slightest.  Stick to that new regime and you'll be as healthy as a cucumber!  Now is not the time to eat 'comfort food'.  :thup:

When will you stop? :undecided: