New gaffer: Sacking Sweepstake

NSG

Several years.

Mort and Ashley can justify sacking Sam so soon because he was never their appointment, but I now expect them to be very patient with their own man in order to avoid being tarred with same brush as the previous board (not that it should require a great deal of patience not to sack the manager, if they make the right appointment in the first place).

next manager will die whilst in charge....no sacking,resignation or mutual consent

The next manager will be publicly beheaded by the Chairman at full-time, having lost 0-6 at home to Bolton.

next manager will die whilst in charge....no sacking,resignation or mutual consent

The next manager will be publicly beheaded by the Chairman at full-time, having lost 0-6 at home to Bolton.

Same would have happened to Allardyce, only they couldn't find a big enough basket.

Guest The Corner

Several years.

Mort and Ashley can justify sacking Sam so soon because he was never their appointment, but I now expect them to be very patient with their own man in order to avoid being tarred with same brush as the previous board (not that it should require a great deal of patience not to sack the manager, if they make the right appointment in the first place).

Would have to agree here like, i dont see how you can try and guess the length of time the next manager will have, its just needless negativity