Will we get dragged in to a Relegation Battle? *NO FIXTURE LISTS PLEASE*

hakka
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We have been awful for a few weeks now, despite the fact we were on an 8 game unbeaten run until yesterday.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if you got something at our place.

Fortunately for us Ashley Young is back (will Carr be at RB by the way) and Gabby needed a rest in any case, but we're still in a poor spell.

Beye is back and its up to KK to pick him

Heard Curtis Davies got injured yesterday is that true??

We have been awful for a few weeks now, despite the fact we were on an 8 game unbeaten run until yesterday.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if you got something at our place.

Fortunately for us Ashley Young is back (will Carr be at RB by the way) and Gabby needed a rest in any case, but we're still in a poor spell.

Beye is back and its up to KK to pick him

Heard Curtis Davies got injured yesterday is that true??

Yes, limped off.

Not worried so much about that though, Knight will do a good enough job in replacement.

Oh, i had forgotten N'Zogbia was banned.

That has cheered me up massively.

May well have been playing LB like were he has struggled

He'd have done alright against us there, we have no right side attacking threat whatsoever.

We really need Martins back, Keegan will use him like Roeder did rather than use him like Sam did and he will save us from going down, and not for the first time. People will still prob think he isnt good enough after it all.

I'm nailing the colours to the mast. We won't get relegated, won't even come close. I still don't think losses against Arsenal, Villa, and Man U next week mean anything at all. We obviously have vastly inferior squads to them. We will pick up a couple of wins and a couple of draws, and that will be enough.

The teams below us are just as bad.

Need West Ham to beat Birmingham today.

Not Boro, Bolton and the Mackems? We could be 16th by the end of the day like.

Of course we fucking want them to get beat as well, but seen as Brum are 18th, i would imagine they are the most important.

The losses against Man Utd, Arsenal and Villa isn't what's worrying. The worriyng part is that we did'nt beat Bolton or Middlesbrough at home, or Derby for that matter. Those 6 points that we could have had from those games would have seen us 6 points of safety by now. Can't see where 12 points are going to come from.