The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

Guest Phil K

Wife beater Rob Shepherd:

TIME TO GET OUT OF TOON

Hughton should quit before he is stabbed in the back

Read about the wifer beater @

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2004/jan/09/pressandpublishing.dailyexpress

And some on here think this kind of thing doesn't happen, or if it does, they're either right or it's "tongue in cheek"!

There's Mick Dennis and his ranting against we "Disloyal Newcastle fans" too, this week ! :D  :idiot2:  :spit: :deadhorse: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap:

I said it wouldn't be long to wait, and so it proved.

Guest Phil K

oh by the way phil , did you slag off the coverage during keegans firsts first stint as manager ?

If I remember rightly, I said that i thought it a mistake to go for KK, but if it worked, great.

And I certainly did NOT wallow in the tripe that followed his arrival.

Don't make the mistake of thinking I did what you may have, matey !

I have said a few times, (as you have noticed) I don't trust the rags one iota.

And that whole Keegan/messiah dross was completely manipulated by the rags.

And they've dined out on that long enough, wouldn't you say ?

They tried to do the same with Shearer too.

Have a look - I said a few times that Shearer may be fine some years in the future, not now though.

However, thought he'd be more desirable as manager than Joe K.

It didn't take a Mystic Madras to come to that conclusion, though did it ?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

4-4-2 cover the Toon going away to Boro and paint Toon fans as a savage, violent, foul mob.  :facepalm:

oh by the way phil , did you slag off the coverage during keegans firsts first stint as manager ?

If I remember rightly, I said that i thought it a mistake to go for KK, but if it worked, great.

And I certainly did NOT wallow in the tripe that followed his arrival.

Don't make the mistake of thinking I did what you may have, matey !

I have said a few times, (as you have noticed) I don't trust the rags one iota.

And that whole Keegan/messiah dross was completely manipulated by the rags.

And they've dined out on that long enough, wouldn't you say ?

They tried to do the same with Shearer too.

Have a look - I said a few times that Shearer may be fine some years in the future, not now though.

However, thought he'd be more desirable as manager than Joe K.

It didn't take a Mystic Madras to come to that conclusion, though did it ?

all very nice. you could answer the question i asked though.

The Dogger writes

Maradona turned perennial Italian football under-achievers Napoli, Italy’s equivalent of Newcastle United, into Serie A champions twice.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/stan-collymore/Stan-Collymore-column-Barcelona-star-Lionel-Messi-isn-t-in-Diego-Maradona-s-league-plus-Tiger-Woods-is-taking-his-apologies-too-far-article389047.html

Strange I have always thought of us of Napoli as well

TIME TO GET OUT OF TOON

CHRIS HUGHTON has done a fantastic job taking Newcastle up at the first time of asking.

Now he should do himself a big favour and get out of Toon with his head held high before he gets stabbed in the back.

That way Hughton will give himself a future living as a proven boss at a decent level.

Not end up being sacked in humiliation after five games at the start of next term.

If success in management is based on being a good coach and man, Newcastle should not be paying Hughton a big bonus now that they are back in the top flight but also a proper contract. Yet they have not and will not.

Let us put it this way - being back in the Premier League is worth a minimum extra £30million a year for the club but Hughton will be lucky to see much of it.

And from what I gather Hughton's job is up for grabs, no doubt on four times the wages.

If owner Mike Ashley succeeds in selling the club this summer then new owners will want a bigger name than Hughton.

If Ashley fails to convince buyers Newcastle is a good investment to take off his hands at £100m then he is as likely to do the same in the belief he can up the ante.

OK, Hughton may need help on charisma but he has done a job this season that even Toon hero Alan Shearer would never have come close to achieving.

Yet there will now be a campaign to install a name of Shearer's status or a foreign guru.

Well the Geordies do like to clutch failure out of the jaws of success.

There is talk in the north east that Hughton is now surplus to requirements because he can't control four so-called senior players

Yet if Hughton has managed to keep the egos of such overpaid, overrated "stars" in line, then he must know what he is doing.

And if Hughton, brought up in London's tough East End, wants to flex credible muscles, he may remind certain people he came from a mixed race background during the 1960s and 70s when that was not easy.

Yet he ended up playing in the same Spurs team as Glenn Hoddle and Ossie Ardiles as well as playing for the Republic of Ireland.

Chrissy Hughton has rubbed shoulders with far bigger men than, for instance, Joey Barton.

So he should be embraced by the club's current or next owners. But he won't be.

:lol:  That's all you can do really, pure assumption mixed with a fevered imagination and they print it and call it journalism.

TIME TO GET OUT OF TOON

CHRIS HUGHTON has done a fantastic job taking Newcastle up at the first time of asking.

Now he should do himself a big favour and get out of Toon with his head held high before he gets stabbed in the back.

That way Hughton will give himself a future living as a proven boss at a decent level.

Not end up being sacked in humiliation after five games at the start of next term.

If success in management is based on being a good coach and man, Newcastle should not be paying Hughton a big bonus now that they are back in the top flight but also a proper contract. Yet they have not and will not.

Let us put it this way - being back in the Premier League is worth a minimum extra £30million a year for the club but Hughton will be lucky to see much of it.

And from what I gather Hughton's job is up for grabs, no doubt on four times the wages.

If owner Mike Ashley succeeds in selling the club this summer then new owners will want a bigger name than Hughton.

If Ashley fails to convince buyers Newcastle is a good investment to take off his hands at £100m then he is as likely to do the same in the belief he can up the ante.

OK, Hughton may need help on charisma but he has done a job this season that even Toon hero Alan Shearer would never have come close to achieving.

Yet there will now be a campaign to install a name of Shearer's status or a foreign guru.

Well the Geordies do like to clutch failure out of the jaws of success.

There is talk in the north east that Hughton is now surplus to requirements because he can't control four so-called senior players

Yet if Hughton has managed to keep the egos of such overpaid, overrated "stars" in line, then he must know what he is doing.

And if Hughton, brought up in London's tough East End, wants to flex credible muscles, he may remind certain people he came from a mixed race background during the 1960s and 70s when that was not easy.

Yet he ended up playing in the same Spurs team as Glenn Hoddle and Ossie Ardiles as well as playing for the Republic of Ireland.

Chrissy Hughton has rubbed shoulders with far bigger men than, for instance, Joey Barton.

So he should be embraced by the club's current or next owners. But he won't be.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/779128/CHRIS-HUGHTON-has-done-a-fantastic-job-taking-Newcastle-up-at-the-first-time-of-asking.html

"But another drinker in the bar, David McMenigall, told the court that as Shepherd was leaving, he placed his hands on Mr McMenigall's shoulders and bit him in the face after a disagreement over a mobile phone."

Who the fuck goes around biting folk in the face ffs  :lol:

The Daily Star used to be the communist paper for England. That's why. ;)

No it didn't.

Yeah, that's been established.

Just ignore mandiarse, mate. Almost everyone else does.

I'm sure we're all very grateful for your witty and constructive posts.

Do you miss NE5 btw?  :lol: Serious question.

Not in the slightest.

Guest Phil K

Well- nice one, George.

Its so vanishingly rare, an article like that.

Maybe one or two more will weed out the Mike Dennis's of the football journo world and their equally loathsome editors.

Actually, I think that idiot Dennis went WAAAAAAY too far with that idiotic "Disloyal Newcastle fans" drivel. You watch - he'll try to change track, but still attack us.

it was a good piece.

phil.....honestly not wanting to stir things up but with the refernce to mike dense can you see a bit that it is just shit journalism in general (in fact not even shit as it does exactly what it is supposed to......get people listening/reading it as its outrageous) but rubbishy sensationalism of which we have caught a fair bit but we aren't the only ones to have been on the receiving end.

"1. Every club needs daft lads (and lasses). Every club has them. The daft lads are the people who often sing the loudest and longest, who refresh your fan-base, who offer new routes to revenue, who are more boisterous and bullish than others, but who keep the atmosphere inside the stadia raw and confrontational. Sometimes they take their shoes off and pogo. Sometimes they gravitate towards microphones.

Older, wiser supporters may raise their eyebrows. They may even wince. But many, if not most, will recognise that this was them once, too. Fueled by drink and hormones and a sense of invincibility, they came to the match to shout and chant and be surrounded by mates. To boast about their club being better than the rest - which, when you think about it, is sort of what football is all about. So here’s to the daft lads.

2. But why are Newcastle, in particular, defined by their daft lads? How is it acceptable to judge a football club, which has history and nuances like any other, on ten second clips on Sky Sports News or Talk Sport? So if one random bloke says that he wants Kevin Keegan back as manager, it somehow becomes engrained as fact? Listen to those Geordies ... never learn, do they? Piffle, poppycock, b*******."

This pretty much sums up our grievances perfectly for me.

"1. Every club needs daft lads (and lasses). Every club has them. The daft lads are the people who often sing the loudest and longest, who refresh your fan-base, who offer new routes to revenue, who are more boisterous and bullish than others, but who keep the atmosphere inside the stadia raw and confrontational. Sometimes they take their shoes off and pogo. Sometimes they gravitate towards microphones.

Older, wiser supporters may raise their eyebrows. They may even wince. But many, if not most, will recognise that this was them once, too. Fueled by drink and hormones and a sense of invincibility, they came to the match to shout and chant and be surrounded by mates. To boast about their club being better than the rest - which, when you think about it, is sort of what football is all about. So here’s to the daft lads.

2. But why are Newcastle, in particular, defined by their daft lads? How is it acceptable to judge a football club, which has history and nuances like any other, on ten second clips on Sky Sports News or Talk Sport? So if one random bloke says that he wants Kevin Keegan back as manager, it somehow becomes engrained as fact? Listen to those Geordies ... never learn, do they? Piffle, poppycock, b*******."

This pretty much sums up our grievances perfectly for me.

its the obvious reaction to the "toon army" wankfest we had under keegan first time round.

In the rags today:

Newcastle promotion party over already as Ashley rules out Prem spending spree @

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Newcastle-promotion-party-over-already-as-Mike-Ashley-rules-out-summer-spending-spree-article383073.html

Mike Ashley will spend to keep Newcastle United in Premier League

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/apr/06/mike-ashley-newcastle-chris-hughton

amazing how 2 different reporters can have such different interpretations of the same amount

bird 20m=rule out spending spree

guardian=20m= spending spree

Were down to £15 million now :lol:

Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley held budget talks with manager Chris Hughton and club secretary Lee Charnley on Wednesday.

Hughton wants around 10 players to help Newcastle survive in the Premier League next season but Ashley is believed to have earmarked only £15m for spending.

Swindon's Charlie Austin, Blackpool's Charlie Adam, Aston Villa's Marlon Harewood (a house with lots of flatmates will be pleased) and Marc Wilson of Portsmouth are among targets

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1266042/Chris-Hughton-handed-15m-transfer-kitty-budget-talks-Newcastle-owner-Mike-Ashley.html#ixzz0l7HuQPO8