The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

Ryan McKnight – Editor

Ryan is the enigmatic Editor of F.C. Business Magazine for more than two years now. An unashamed Wolves fan, Ryan has pushed the magazine forward and to what it is today. Coming from a footballing family and having played the game at professional level, Ryan has combined his love of football with a passion for business.

Ryan is always available for comment on the business of football.

Tel: +44(0)191 442 4006

Email: [email protected]

Guest Phil K

Not sure if they were 'plants'  or just morons but word was today so called  Newcastle fans ringing up Talkshite saying "We will be in Champions League in a few season" :facepalm:

Brains of plants maybe - but I have yet to meet ANYONE amongst us who believe this club will do anymore than basic survival without investment.

Survive they will though. But not even the thickies think Champs League which make me suspect the callers aren't what they pretend to be.

On the subject of Hughes - sadly, it's not just Newcastle haters that are saying Hughes.

Theres been one or two on here too.

Give me Hughton any day over Hughes or (shudder) McClaren

Ryan McKnight Editor

Ryan is the enigmatic Editor of F.C. Business Magazine for more than two years now. An unashamed Wolves fan, Ryan has pushed the magazine forward and to what it is today. Coming from a footballing family and having played the game at professional level, Ryan has combined his love of football with a passion for business.

Guess as a Wolves fan you have to snipe at whatever teams you can, seeing as how none of your nearby clubs really see you as their traditional rivals.  Guess they're much like Boro in that respect.

Ryan McKnight Editor

Guess as a Wolves fan you have to snipe at whatever teams you can, seeing as how none of your nearby clubs really see you as their traditional rivals.  Guess they're much like Boro in that respect.

Fairly certain WBA - Wolves have a healthy rivalry.

Ryan McKnight Editor

More recently they do because they've been duking it out at the same kind of level, but I thought Villa were the main target of West Brom's vitriol long term.

Guest Phil K

Yeah, they do

Thats their derby- as close to each miles-wise as us and the makems

The Smoggies are truly "Nobody's child" !

So we've got Louise slagging off Hughton, implying we're deluded and think he's going to be great in the Premier League when he'll be out of his depth and we've got this guy saying we're ungrateful and won't give him time in the top flight.  And that also makes us deluded, somehow.

An absolutely ridiculous article. Ive not heard one person wanting Keegan back. Ive heard more noise from Liverpool about Carragher replacing Benitez, an equally ridiculous thought, but you don't get this wanker Dennis mentioning that. He sits there and just makes shit up, creating myths. He seems alright on SSN until he talks about us. Would love to crush his skull into the floor.

Guest firetotheworks

Blatantly a 'what can I say to get the most hits?' article. Lowest form of 'journalism' that. No facts, all prefabricated, recycled, copy and paste, 'that'll do' bollocks.

So we've got Louise slagging off Hughton, implying we're deluded and think he's going to be great in the Premier League when he'll be out of his depth and we've got this guy saying we're ungrateful and won't give him time in the top flight.  And that also makes us deluded, somehow.

yup we will never win in our eternal war against the media

Guest Roger Kint

Dick Mennace is a total cunt, even before opening that article i knew the exact shite he would be painting his picture with. Its the same crap he brought to Talksport when he stood in for a bit, the man has a huge chip on his shoulder about us(and Chelsea too) and no amount of facts will stop him peddling his brand of garbage :angry:

I'm liking one of the quotes at the bottom:

I'm not going to make this a personal insult to you, but I'll point a few things out before I go any further. You look like Tony Gale when he's 70 but only if he's been doing heroin for that length of time.

:lol:

http://img.skysports.com/09/11/218x298/MICK-DENNIS_2384981.jpg

There he is, the ugly bastard. Often see this snidey little twat talking shit with the rest of the horrible cunts from his "profession" on sky on a sunday morning.

Just another cretin of a human being to add to the ever growing list of southern based slutcunts that love to spout their bitter and twisted uninformed bollocks to anyone who is foolish and ignorant enough to listen.

Journalism tends to attract the scum of the earth. :hmm:

You've got to be a complete cunt to want to even become a journalist. It's a prerequisite of the job.

I'd say " :fishing: ", but that's nearer a savage attack.  :snod: