The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liverpool Beachball

Well McClean's dribbling, crossing, shooting and vision are evidently undervalued, Colback's passing as well no doubt

I'll go and change them then. Suggested stats?

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=722009&page=2#ixzz23blXz9oI

I like this one.  Guy claims he's a data reviewer for the game.  The SMB are going to be rating their players lol

Yeah that's a classic as well.........suggested stats lads, i'll just pop into to the fifa network and edit FIFA 13 so mcClean has Messi potential and Colback is the next Scholes.

I note we're not getting any sort of recognition regarding top six again this season. From the various 'pundits' I mean. Everyone expects Liverpool to come storming back.

Probably a good thing.

It's for the best.

My biggest worry was they'd all be pipping us for a top five finish again, the expectation would rise and we're spectacularly fuck it up. Happy to go in under the radar again.

I note we're not getting any sort of recognition regarding top six again this season. From the various 'pundits' I mean. Everyone expects Liverpool to come storming back.

Probably a good thing.

It's for the best.

My biggest worry was they'd all be pipping us for a top five finish again, the expectation would rise and we're spectacularly fuck it up. Happy to go in under the radar again.

Or we'd not quite make it and because the media had hyped us the narritive was that we were all sure we were going to finish top four or something.

Probably a good thing.

It's for the best.

I think if weren't in Europe we'd be getting tipped for top 6 again. Although Liverpool aren't in a much better position, probably have better & more back ups than we do though...just about.

Bindippers and Roflham at 25/1 to win the league. NUFC at 150/1 :bluestar:

Mackems at an ungenerous 1000/1.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb7tYEMcMXSt1Nxqt3KZkoalZ3Plv4iYTV2WVOQvW51WlPsuOStA

:laugh:

Excellent.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/jeff-stelling-presenter-predicts-gloomy-seasons-for-tottenhams-andre-villasboas-and-chelseas-roberto-di-matteo-8046752.html

Stelling also questioned Spur's strikers, and that is something Villas-Boas may also be losing sleep over. Jermain Defoe and Harry Kane are the only forwards currently at the club. "I see Spurs being mid-table," he said, almost in a resigned tone. "AVB won't get long if things don't go well; Daniel Levy has never been noted for his patience. There were so many difficulties relating to players at Chelsea and if you go and ask fans whether they would rather have Harry Redknapp, I reckon 80 to 90 per cent would say yes. They still have some fine players, but are desperately short up front. I don't see them being as successful as last season unless they spend significantly, and I don't think Levy will do that."

The Saturday matinee at St James' Park between Spurs and last year's over-achievers Newcastle United looks set to be a fascinating encounter. Stelling has the Magpies finishing fourth: "I'm sure a lot of people see Newcastle as one-hit wonders but they have the potential to do better this time, and they haven't lost any big hitters. They also have Steven Taylor back. The only proviso would be that yet again there is an African Nations Cup, and they will have to strengthen before that comes round.

:smug: