Deschamps jumps from 80/1 to favourite with bookmakers

Guest hindu times
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deschamps back out to 7-1 now and Keegan Fav again, think its fair to say no one has a clue!

Yeah but odds aren't generally devised upon itk's info.  It's based on the amount of money going on any given manager.  I assume Deschamps had a boat load put on him yesterday and now betting has cooled as it's not worth the risk.  You hear a rumour it might happen and the odds are at 80-1 your likely to put 20 quid on or summit.  When its down to 7-2 you be thinking...  it's not really worth it for a rumour, I think I'll spend the 20 quid on making a banner for Souness telling him to keep the f*** away.

:weep:

Was 5million traded on Redknapp at crazy low odds must have been some ITK's involved in laying 10's of 1000s at those odds, And yes get that banner made, souness is down to 320-1 today.

Deschamps back out to 7-1 now and Keegan Fav again, think its fair to say no one has a clue!

Yeah but odds aren't generally devised upon itk's info.  It's based on the amount of money going on any given manager.  I assume Deschamps had a boat load put on him yesterday and now betting has cooled as it's not worth the risk.  You hear a rumour it might happen and the odds are at 80-1 your likely to put 20 quid on or summit.  When its down to 7-2 you be thinking...  it's not really worth it for a rumour, I think I'll spend the 20 quid on making a banner for Souness telling him to keep the f*** away.

:weep:

Was 5million traded on Redknapp at crazy low odds must have been some ITK's involved in laying 10's of 1000s at those odds, And yes get that banner made, souness is down to 320-1 today.

Aye.  I've already started it, one's going on the angel today and one on the a1 south bound from Edinburgh (north of newcastle somewhere) so it doesnt matter whether he's tavelling from Scotland or London or whatever.  I just hope he doesn't fly or I'll have to resort to plan B.

The fact that there has been NO contact with him is the only thing that matters, he can want it all he likes but if Big Mike does not want him then this is 22 wasted pages..

Pompey said we hadn't approached them about Redknapp.  The amount of money we are talking about to bring the odds down from 80-1 is quite significant.  There will be something in it.  I wouldn't be surprised if it is him who takes over.

It's starting to take over my life now.

I think I'd be happy with a Gary Megson-esque appointment if it means being able to get some work done!  :lol:

Full week now isn't it?

I know were all supposed to be impatient cockends etc...but i think a wasted week in the transfer window is a serious offence by the board.

Get someone in man FFS.

The school thing was reported as the reason he didn't want to move to Man City in the summer.

Sounds more plausible!

Can't we just stick them in a room with Zoggy for half an hour each day?

:kasper:

On another humorous note, "Barney Ronay" wrote that article, which immediately made me think cha'mone mothafucka! Barn-ay, Ron-ay, cha'mone!

http://bluedogpos.cart.net.au/images/products/00000886_717152.jpg

There is one in London but that it i think. If that is a real stumbling block then he isnt coming as there isnt a solution.

Surprises me there is a french school in Turin though.

There is only one French school in England????????

Ludicrous!

I honestly can't see that being the stumbling block, considering he's already confirmed he's interested in the job, as has his agent. Surely his kids will speak English if their Dad does anyway......... get them in an English school.  O0

He would be the most French-looking bloke since Pires to walk these shores, though, it's understandable if he doesn't want his children speaking our dirty language.

does Ikea at the Metrocentre still have that creche?

Just stick them in there while he's working.  They won't know any better.

Aye would love it after a year or two that his kids develop a strong geordie accent!  ;D

and come back with some knocked off shelves and CD racks?

Naturally

Guest jimmy1982

There is one in London but that it i think. If that is a real stumbling block then he isnt coming as there isnt a solution.

Surprises me there is a french school in Turin though.

Maybe he didn't mind Italian schools - he might just be afraid that if he puts his bairns in an English school they'll grow up to be happy-slapping, binge-drinking, kappa-wearing, inarticulate hooligans like the rest of us!