Kevin Keegan

pinkeye

This extract is discussed in this week's Times podcast if anyone's arsed.

Worth bothering with?

It's alright, nothing ground breaking.

22:15

What did Matt Dickinson say? He's always been one behind the whole Ashley knows best mantra and likes to belittle us where he can.

Just listened to The Times podcast. Nothing groundbreaking as Wullie says but certainly includes a not-unhealthy smattering of unfounded wank about expectations. Love a bit of Marcotti missing the point, too. Does anyone like him? Before I started listening to that pod I assumed he was pretty wise but I think he talks some right shit a lot of the time.

If he was playing today, who he would most like to be managed by? “I’d have to go for [Jürgen] Klopp because he’s like me.” It’s that passion thing again. “He is going to tackle someone one day.

“I was very close to it [too]. When someone was breaking away and it was near the touchline, and I was stood there, I was very close one day to bringing him down. I really was.”

:lol: That's Keegan all over like.

Nothing makes me want Ashley out more than the fact that if we don’t the next time we might see KK at SJP is in a coffin.

:lol: How does that even work? Kevin has an open casket at St James? :lol:

Ashley's gonna buy his corpse and display it at St James'  wearing a back to front kit with 'Gonzalez 15' on it.