Who Will Keegan Go For?

johnnypd

Break the bank to sign Bentley and play him in the middle, that lad has the potential to go on to be as good as Gerrard and Lampard in a few years, he just needs to be in a better footballing side which hopefully we'll become.

Break the bank to sign Bentley and play him in the middle, that lad has the potential to go on to be as good as Gerrard and Lampard in a few years, he just needs to be in a better footballing side which hopefully we'll become.

100% agree. Bentley is the man to go for.

That'd be great but I'm guessing this window will be a little early in terms of seeing players like that come in but I'd love it, JUST LOVE IT if I was wrong.

Thats exactly the kind of player we need right now and as we and mike know, we'll have to get the cash out big time if we want to catch up anytime soon.

I would like to see:

Franck Ribéry - hopes he dribbles lots here too hehe

Samir Nasri - young talent

Lassana Diarra - relatively young too + talented imo

Regards,

Ericz

Diarra = Portsmouth.

Arggghhh We missed a really good future prospect 8x

Regards,

Ericz

I would like to see:

Regards,

Ericz

Diarra = Portsmouth.

Regards,

Ericz

Why would ribery want to move from Bayern after only being there a half year and being quite succesful afaik.

Normally I wouldn't have any qualms about trusting Keegan with spending money, he's always been one of the best there. But, since he hasn't actually kept up with the game in 3 years, I wonder whether these signings will really be 'his'. I also wonder whether he'll initially just go for the players that he knows (i.e. ex-players like SWP and them lot) instead of scouring Europe and trying to find the next Albert/Ginola.

Don't know if he's been mentioned, but I just read that Lyon is reported to have put a £9m pricetag on Fred. Would be a wonderful addition and it seems a fair price, and though he would need some time adjusting he would be a great player for the future.

Normally I wouldn't have any qualms about trusting Keegan with spending money, he's always been one of the best there. But, since he hasn't actually kept up with the game in 3 years, I wonder whether these signings will really be 'his'. I also wonder whether he'll initially just go for the players that he knows (i.e. ex-players like SWP and them lot) instead of scouring Europe and trying to find the next Albert/Ginola.

Ginola didn't really need much scouting like. ;)

I would like to see:

Regards,

Ericz

Diarra = Portsmouth.

Regards,

Ericz

Why would ribery want to move from Bayern after only being there a half year and being quite succesful afaik.

Agreed. Sigh... I still hope we give it a try heh

He might just be the next ginola ^^

Regards,

Ericz

Ginola didn't really need much scouting like. ;)

You get my point though ;)

Nikola Zigic

Jaroslav Plasil

Hedwiges Maduro

Wesley Sneijder

Scott Brown

Zigic and Maduro would be very good and very attainable, though Maduro would ask for alot of £££ with the clubs chasing him.