Newcastle United 4 - 1 Stoke City - 16/01/08 - post match reaction from page 24

Dave

FSC and thier "report" are horrible at best. Poor pronunciation and coverage by a bunch of crap canucks is laughable. And their "top soccer pundit?" A scottish git who has an opinion on everything while being wrong always. Stick with Sky or Setanta News here in the States.  O0

I love how the Scotch bloke shit's his pants when going on about 'Pool and Manu.  Barely a wimper or any sort of extended thought on anyone else. 

Guest GeordieAce

http://cache2.gettyimages.com/xc/79055212.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193516E2A05E1E12293B31CBC8751FD9B73

Didnt know Jim Bowen was a toon fan  :kasper:

Hate having to sit through this City game just for the possibility of highlights. I know I won't get to see anything until 10pm or so.

Damn FSC and I hate how they mention it, show the score and you're like.......wait for it.....wait for it....Ohhh it's a commercial for worldclubsoccershop.com!  Jerks!

I'll be sitting here in fifteen minutes telling the TV that I don't want a f****** fathead, I want to see highlights. I know this is dead set to happen, yet I'm still sitting here.

You're not alone.  :thup: 

It's even worse when Fox Soccer Report don't show it.  c***s. 

To be fair, I don't know anyone who doesn't run to the TV to see the top ten college goals of the week.

How about The National Indoor Soccer League friday nights? 

My cousin actually made the college goals of the week when we was captain at Notre Dame. 

Haven't had the pleasure of seeing the Indoor stuff yet. Last I remember, they used to just toss nine hours of Dream Team up on fridays.

Nice for your cousin. I should have said saves of the week.

FSC and thier "report" are horrible at best. Poor pronunciation and coverage by a bunch of crap canucks is laughable. And their "top soccer pundit?" A scottish git who has an opinion on everything while being wrong always. Stick with Sky or Setanta News here in the States.  O0

I love how the Scotch bloke shit's his pants when going on about 'Pool and Manu.  Barely a wimper or any sort of extended thought on anyone else. 

I've never thought it was that bad, always kind of funny, I like the repoir they have.  They spend like half the show on Premiership highlights and analysis on Mondays, what more do you want? 

I love how the Scotch bloke s***'s his pants when going on about 'Pool and Manu.  Barely a wimper or any sort of extended thought on anyone else. 

I'm positive the Scottish guy is there only because of his accent. "He's from there, he's gotta know whats up!"