Today's matches.

Optimistic Nut

PFA Young Player of the Year and better than anyone we've had in CM since.

Aye, in that first season he was here, in which he was very good.

03/04 he was pretty naff, 04/05, hopelessly bad. Butt, Dyer, Bowyer, Emre and probably Parker (at a push, maybe only consider his first season) were/are all better for us. But our centre-midfield's been shite for an age now. Desperately hope Keegan addresses it and soon.

I know some people on here hate Spurs more than Sunderland, which I find strange BUT WELL DONE SPURS!!!!!

I am one of those people, but fair play to them after that performance. They've played some lovely football for a few years now and on the balance of that, they deserve a night like tonight. They'd better not fucking win the cup, mind :lol:

I know some people on here hate Spurs more than Sunderland, which I find strange BUT WELL DONE SPURS!!!!!

I am one of those people, but fair play to them after that performance. They've played some lovely football for a few years now and on the balance of that, they deserve a night like tonight. They'd better not f****** win the cup, mind :lol:

As soon as we cant win a trophy, as long as Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool & Arsenal clear up the trophies that will do for me.

Guest Peter.Sthlm

Judging from their celebrations after the win I think they will lose the final. It's never good to celebrate like that if you haven't reached all the way yet.

Not 1 person rated him when he was up here. Fact

Bobby Robson? Sven? Thierry Henry? All the players that voted for him?

All proffessionals that know a lot more than you.

Are people trying to imply Jenas is a great player now?! Please get a hold of your emotions and stop getting over excited :lol:

If they gave him back right now for free I would pass.

Don't you dare go there. He is absolutely rubbish, so don't even bother.

End of story.

Aye, in that first season he was here, in which he was very good.

03/04 he was pretty naff, 04/05, hopelessly bad. Butt, Dyer, Bowyer, Emre and probably Parker (at a push, maybe only consider his first season) were/are all better for us. But our centre-midfield's been shite for an age now. Desperately hope Keegan addresses it and soon.

The first 18 months of Jenas at NUFC were better than what was produced by four of those names you mention, while I dont consider Dyer as being a CM.

Don't be so negative. If other clubs are doing well, we should be happy for them.

On our part, we should just improve ourselves so that we can be better than others one day. Whether this club does well or not doesn't depend on whether other clubs do well or not. One can't always rely on others doing badly. Most important is we must do well ourselves.

Additionally, I am sure everybody would like to beat a worthy opponent rather than a not worthy opponent? and everybody would like to be in a league with quality clubs full of surprises rather than a 2 horse race every time (i.e. Scottish league)?

That's just my thoughts. That being said, I'm happy for them. It was a great match but one wonders what would it have been if Arsenal played their best XI.

Regards,

Ericz

Don't be so negative. If other clubs are doing well, we should be happy for them.

On our part, we should just improve ourselves so that we can be better than others one day. Whether this club does well or not doesn't depend on whether other clubs do well or not. One can't always rely on others doing badly. Most important is we must do well ourselves.

Additionally, I am sure everybody would like to beat a worthy opponent rather than a not worthy opponent? and everybody would like to be in a league with quality clubs full of surprises rather than a 2 horse race every time (i.e. Scottish league)?

That's just my thoughts. That being said, I'm happy for them. It was a great match but one wonders what would it have been if Arsenal played their best XI.

Regards,

Ericz

To be fair, the team that Arsenal had out at the end of the game wasn't at all far off their best. Only Clichy, Rosicky, Flamini and Toure missing I think.

Barnet v Swindon

Miss! Barnet 0-0 Swindon

Goal! Barnet 1-0 Swindon

Miss! Barnet 1-0 Swindon

Miss! Barnet 1-0 Swindon

Miss! Barnet 1-0 Swindon

Goal! Barnet 2-0 Swindon

Good standard of pens then?

Go on Barnet!!!!!!!! :coolsmiley: