Today's matches.

Optimistic Nut

Really am infuriated with myself that i dropped Adebayor. :lol:

I dropped him for the ANC, he's not even at the ANC, scored 2 in 2 since i got rid of him as well!

Fuking dickhead that i am.

Aye, did exactly the same thing. Thought he was off to Africa.

I replaced him with Eduardo, which makes it even worse, cos Adebayor'll be in there ahead of him so he won't even get appearance points.

I dropped him for the ANC, he's not even at the ANC, scored 2 in 2 since i got rid of him as well!

I replaced him with Eduardo, which makes it even worse, cos Adebayor'll be in there ahead of him so he won't even get appearance points.

Nightmare.

I swapped Martins & Adebayor for Agbonlaor & Anelka.

He's just fuking scored again.

Nightmare.

Fuck's sake. I desperately need the points aswell. :lol:  Only in a private league of 30 with some mates, etc. In seventh at the moment and slipping.

Wright-Phillips getting injured has fucked me up n'all.

Nightmare.

Fuck's sake. I desperately need the points aswell. :lol:  Only in a private league of 30 with some mates, etc. In seventh at the moment and slipping.

Wright-Phillips getting injured has fucked me up n'all.

Private league as well, tenner each, about 25 people.

Was doing well until, been about 4th all the way through, about 50pts off top, then all the C Ronaldo cunts caught up now, i'm well down.

Mistakes like this are costly.

:weep:

Guest Peter.Sthlm

This is too easy for Arsenal tbh, Fulham are f****** s***.

Yep, Fulham are just as pathetic. I'm watching the Reading-Manure game 2nd half.

Derby & Fulham have booked their places in the Championship for next season, i wonder who the last team will be?

Thought Boro would be hogging that spot, but they seem to pull out points everytime they look dodgy.

Sunderland are a possibility, depends who they sign, but i doubt were lucky enough for either of those two to give up their Premiership status this time round.

Diarra playin in Pompy? ??? wow

Got off to a cracking start when declaring " Portsmouth fans know I am not going to be here for long and will soon be targeted by a big club" (or words to that effect).

What a clever lad  :idiot2:

This is too easy for Arsenal tbh, Fulham are f****** s***.

They're problems are solved now, they've signed Marlon King... :rolleyes:

Sacking Coleman has to be one of their biggest errors ever. They finally got some money for him to spend, sack him, and blow it all on some utter utter dogshit players. Deserve all they get. Poxy little club that we usually struggle with; will be glad to see them go down.

Guest Peter.Sthlm

Derby & Fulham have booked their places in the Championship for next season, i wonder who the last team will be?

Thought Boro would be hogging that spot, but they seem to pull out points everytime they look dodgy.

Sunderland are a possibility, depends who they sign, but i doubt were lucky enough for either of those two to give up their Premiership status this time round.

Just saw the highlights form their game and their defense looks as bad as it's was during their record braking seasons last time they were up. Unless Roy sorts that out or signs a couple of new defenders I reckon they will get relegated as usual.