Today's matches.

Optimistic Nut

Everton 4th

I hope they pip Liverpool to 4th tbh, Rafa would get sacked and then hopefully those Americans will gamble on someone like Klinsmann and the top 4 will become the top 3 with 4th spot up for grabs and Liverpool will lose out on the CHL £££££ which they desperately need, im sure Pool will try to find a loop hole like last time.

We were well wank today....I can't believe we got a point. Daylight robbery.

Johnson needs to get fit ASAP. Its all so static. And Bojinov's imminent return can't come soon enough. Especially with us struggling to get anyone decent in the transfer market (Its all too easy to buy shite).

Still, 40 point barrier reached. Safe at last. :ninja:

How he can be a Premier League footballer is beyond me. I play football with some of biggest football spazzos in Tyne and Wear and none of them would make that mistake.

Some of the other bits of defending seemed pretty decent but its Titus all over isnt it - he cancels it all out with one absolute howler that results in a goal

How he can be a Premier League footballer is beyond me. I play football with some of biggest football spazzos in Tyne and Wear and none of them would make that mistake.

Some of the other bits of defending seemed pretty decent but its Titus all over isnt it - he cancels it all out with one absolute howler that results in a goal

Aye.

He's a good player who makes very frequent suicide attempts.

There's no such thing as a good inconsistent centre back.

Aye, when I wrote that I paused for a long time when I said good player. He has some attributes to be a good player and can go a few games looking very impressive with only slight mistakes then BAM!! he'll practically give away a goal and he'll do it 6-7 times a season.

Add some fresh air kicks and a vacant look on your face and then you have Mr. Titus A. Bramble

We were well wank today....I can't believe we got a point. Daylight robbery.

Johnson needs to get fit ASAP. Its all so static. And Bojinov's imminent return can't come soon enough. Especially with us struggling to get anyone decent in the transfer market (Its all too easy to buy shite).

Still, 40 point barrier reached. Safe at last. :ninja:

I don't know what all the fuss is about Bianchi aswell.

I was screaming through the telly at him today at times.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Martin Samual are you listening

The scousers are are fucking whinging

Put that in your column

you fat fucking gollum

Start picking on another fuckin club!

Inter beat Parma at home after being 1-2 under in the 89`th minute.

Zlatan scored 2-2 on pen. after 90 min, and then slotted 3-2 past Bucci in the 93` min.

Pure class, Zlatan is a bloody beast for christ sake.

Yep, Zlatan is one of the best. Elmander is being touted for the premiership, and there is just no comparison between the two of them, Zlatan is miles ahead.