Today's matches.

Optimistic Nut

This is too easy for Arsenal tbh, Fulham are f****** s***.

They're problems are solved now, they've signed Marlon King... :rolleyes:

Sacking Coleman has to be one of their biggest errors ever. They finally got some money for him to spend, sack him, and blow it all on some utter utter dogshit players. Deserve all they get. Poxy little club that we usually struggle with; will be glad to see them go down.

Not yet they havent. Failed a medical this morning

i really hope fulham dont go down, its a nice little ground which you can go and see a game for practically nothing. went to see fulham v blackburn for a fiver and it finished 2-2. to be fair they shouldnt have sacked coleman, but they might have gone down if they didnt. chelsea v birmingham doesnt show up on the sky sports live score centre- but its 0-0?

to be fair they shouldnt have sacked coleman, but they might have gone down if they didnt.

And they might have gone down with Lawrie Sanchez. They got something like four points from six games under Sanchez at the end of last season, mostly thanks to Benitez playing a weakened side. Sanchez didn't change anything in those six games, then he went and bought about 15 really shit players in the summer. :idiot2: Cookie would've kept them up, I reckon.

£10.68 (had 68p left in account from last week) on Newcastle, Portsmouth, Spurs, Swansea & Celtic. Just over 5/1.

Good luck mate. I'm in the same boat, but had Arsenal and Man United winning too.

Would be just like Newcastle to let us down ;)

WENT TO THE SHEFFIELD DERBY TODAY WAS CANNY GOOD

BRYAN ROBSON HAS TO BE ONE OF THE WORST MANAGERS OUT THERE

MY KEYBOARD IS ALSO FUCKED CAN ANYBODY HELP?! IVE NOT GOT CAPSLOCK ON OR SHIFT HELD DOWN AND ITS JUST WRITING IN CAPITALS> IT WONT LET ME DO PUNCTUATION EITHER IT JUST GIVES YOU THE WRONG SYMBOL> SO FUCKING ANNOYING!!

THE MOUSE IS ALSO BEING FUNNY ASWELL< LEFT CLICKS DOING RIGHT CLICKS ETC> CAN ANYONE HELP!???!

WENT TO THE SHEFFIELD DERBY TODAY WAS CANNY GOOD

BRYAN ROBSON HAS TO BE ONE OF THE WORST MANAGERS OUT THERE

MY KEYBOARD IS ALSO FUCKED CAN ANYBODY HELP?! IVE NOT GOT CAPSLOCK ON OR SHIFT HELD DOWN AND ITS JUST WRITING IN CAPITALS> IT WONT LET ME DO PUNCTUATION EITHER IT JUST GIVES YOU THE WRONG SYMBOL> SO FUCKING ANNOYING!!

THE MOUSE IS ALSO BEING FUNNY ASWELL< LEFT CLICKS DOING RIGHT CLICKS ETC> CAN ANYONE HELP!???!

Turn your filter keys off.

Bloody Watford, 8 without a win at home. >:(

Wasn't too bad today, in comparison to some of the shite served up in recent weeks. We'll win next weekend though, because it's the fucking cup again.  :rolleyes: