Arsenal 3 - 0 Newcastle (FA Cup) - 26/01/08 - post match reaction from page 20

James

Given 6

Carr 5

Taylor 5

Cacapa 4 (He is an awful player, small, slow and weak)

Enrique 5

Milner 5

Butt 4

N'Zogbia 5

Duff 6

Smith 5

Owen 4

Idiot.

Anyone who rates Smith at the same level as Carr and Zoggy for that game is surely a master troll and should probably be gotten rid of before they cause havoc.

Zoggy didn't touched the ball in the entire second half, Carr didn't crossed the ball once in the entire game.

Even if that were true, and it's not, they would still rate twice as high as Smith.

Have to get rid of Duff, he has become a very negative player on the whole.

Lack of movement from most of the team after first 30 minutes.

Lack of inspiration from the bench, last 30 minutes the cameras all too often showed McDermott, Keegan and Pearson sat there like defeated men with no ideas.

Same result mid-week.  Someone said Keegan had a lot of work to do, ....and then some.

Have faith, Gypo.

Can they fix it?

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/3492/kevthebuildergv4.jpg

Yes, they CAN!

Adebayor who won them the game shouldnt have been playing should have been banned for the other night

roll on tuesday

So have the FA looked into this and not banned him or has the 'fast track' process suffered a Network rail delay?

FA looked into it and didnt punish him

if it were our players it would have been different

Adebayor who won them the game shouldnt have been playing should have been banned for the other night

roll on tuesday

So have the FA looked into this and not banned him or has the 'fast track' process suffered a Network rail delay?

They were both cleared, on account of there being an exciting title race on and you don't want one contender losing a couple of its best strikers where possible.

roll on tuesday

They've decided no action will be taken. He only headbutted someone and cut them. That's allowed now.

Have to get rid of Duff, he has become a very negative player on the whole.

Lack of movement from most of the team after first 30 minutes.

Lack of inspiration from the bench, last 30 minutes the cameras all too often showed McDermott, Keegan and Pearson sat there like defeated men with no ideas.

Same result mid-week.  Someone said Keegan had a lot of work to do, ....and then some.

Have faith, Gypo.

Can they fix it?

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/3492/kevthebuildergv4.jpg

Yes, they CAN!

1st laugh of the day, cheers.  :lol:

Not kk's fault just the inept squad he's inherited

Some of these players need to be out the door as soon as poss

I dunno. We just need to give KK some time to turn them back into footballers.

Not a case of that!  They make to many mistakes and are shocking tbh! Don't think he can get anymore out of them

Tbh ive wrote this season off, id be happy with a mid table finish with KK preparing things for next season. He got time to assess the players and find out who needs to go and what type of players we need to buy.

Season is not a write off until we are safe from relegation

Tbh ive wrote this season off, id be happy with a mid table finish with KK preparing things for next season. He got time to assess the players and find out who needs to go and what type of players we need to buy.

My worry as well, we will just scrape it imo, but only just!

You two belong together, tbh.

why because we are being realistic and admitting what is possible

Possible but not probable.

There's far to many shit sides below us fighting to avoid two maybe even one place. 

Because you're both pessimistic whingers of the highest calibre.

I reckon 35 points would keep you up this season tbh. I reckon we'll get over 40.

That first half today with a little luck would bring us an opening goal against many teams. That kind of lift could make all the difference, and I agree we'll be fine.