Newcastle after Lubos Kalouda?

Kasper

Is this one of the new continental era signings?

Going to be hard to pull the lad away from Juve with Nedved there, but he'll have a tough job breaking through, and i doubt Nedved will be there much longer anyway.

Young, attacking, highly rated, just what we need.

Seriously hope this is true, and hope we bring him in before the window.

Is a fee mentioned at all?

Rozenhal is our secret weapon, him or Nedved in our corner, I think we're onto a winner here.

Is this one of the new continental era signings?

Going to be hard to pull the lad away from Juve with Nedved there, but he'll have a tough job breaking through, and i doubt Nedved will be there much longer anyway.

Young, attacking, highly rated, just what we need.

Seriously hope this is true, and hope we bring him in before the window.

Is a fee mentioned at all?

About 4m apparently.

Zatímco italský Juventus si v pondělí vyžádal dalších čtyřiadvacet hodin na rozmyšlenou, do hry o talentovaného brněnského záložníka vstoupil nový hráč, anglický Newcastle United, v jehož dresu působí český stoper David Rozehnal.

becomes

Bacon walking little tricycle Juventus in large sleeping panda, television tickles idiot welshman on old skoda Newcastle United,  fisherman vacuum cleaner sign parts hair alike to David Rozehnal.

Good news if you ask me.

So we are now the old Skoda of world football? Still, better than a little tricycle or a large sleeping panda I guess..

£4m, solid fee for someone so young.

We could do with some luck, let this be it.

what did we pay for shamble bramble again?

Yeah, but tightarse is English. Rubbish young English players cost about £4m, good ones cost 10 times that.

At least they do if you believe Roy Keane.

Zatímco italský Juventus si v pondělí vyžádal dalších čtyřiadvacet hodin na rozmyšlenou, do hry o talentovaného brněnského záložníka vstoupil nový hráč, anglický Newcastle United, v jehož dresu působí český stoper David Rozehnal.

translated to

While Italian Juventus si within mondays crave subsequent tyiadvacet hour within debate , up sports within talented brnnského halfback joined novel acts , anglican Newcastle United , within whose dresu psobí eský stalker David Dispel

mackems.gif thanks madras think i will czech

£4m, solid fee for someone so young.

We could do with some luck, let this be it.

Kalouda is taken as one the brightest talents here in the Czech Republic. He was also part of the team, which reached final of World Championship-20 in Canada last year.

This season he played very good football in Brno. One of the key players here.

I am sure that he is type of the player we need - fast, aggressive.  :thup:

TOON MOVE FOR CZECH STARLET

Posted 29/01/08 09:45EmailPrintSave

Newcastle are trying to beat Juventus to the signing of Czech starlet Lubos Kalouda.

The 20-year-old has been in talks with Juve, who made a move for Kalouda earlier this month.

His club Brno want around 4million euros (£2.9million) for the highly-rated midfielder and Juve had looked on course to finalise a deal.

However, the Turin giants have taken their time to finalise the deal and now Brno have opened talks with Newcastle.

"Considering that 31 January is getting closer, we have to negotiate," Brno's major shareholder Roman Pros confirmed to CTK.

"There are no further obligations to Juventus. Despite that, we are awaiting their statement but in the meantime we have started talks with Newcastle who know our requirements for releasing Kalouda."

Juve see Kalouda as the long-term replacement for fellow countryman Pavel Nedved and they could now be spurred into action by Newcastle's bid.

Juve were set to allow Kalouda - who was called into the Czech national squad for the first time earlier this month - to stay at Brno until the end of the season but it remains to be seen whether Newcastle would want him to move straight away or not.