Alvaro - fraudulent bid by third party, Newcastle never interested.

Baggio

He's going to need a gigantic pair of cojones to succeed if he comes here like.

Not ability on the field, not communication skills, just pure and simple cojones. Like grapefruits.

I imagine that would make it difficult to run, though.

Can't understand why so many are writing the bloke off before he's even arrived.

Ridiculous.

Its just the usual forum mongs, just ignore them. They obviously know all about this player and can provide us all with hard facts and written reports on the player ;)

Can't understand why so many are writing the bloke off before he's even arrived.

Ridiculous.

The last time we had such a negative reaction was when we signed Sibierski. That didn't turn out too bad so I'm keeping hope Alvaro will do OK

Guest Julio Geordio

Not ability on the field, not communication skills, just pure and simple cojones. Like grapefruits.

I expect they'll be more the size of grapefruit pips.

Ridiculous.

He has to be given a chance if he comes, like everyone else. He's going to have to show some serious signs of quality though and quick if he wants to make it here.

Álvaro Luiz Maior de Aquino (born April 29, 1979, known as Álvaro is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a central defender. He currently plays for Levante UD at Spanish Primera división. He holds a Spanish passport, thus possessing dual nationality.

He played in many Brazilian teams from 1997 to 2000, after being signed by UD Las Palmas where he spent 3 years. While in the Canary Islands, he was found guilty of forging a European Union passport, spending several months in 2001-02 on the sidelines. In 2003 he signed for Real Zaragoza, where he spent another 3 years and his career really took off. In 2006 he signed for Levante UD, who had just regained top-flight status. He is expected to sign for English Premier League team Newcastle United for a fee around £3 million before the January 2008 transfer window closes.

He could just bounce everywhere, although sitting on a space-hopper. Might be why he's so lethal in the air.

BA-DOING!! (Ouch) BA-DOING!! (Ouch)

And so on...

Linford Christie managed ok.

As did Kris Akabusi, with those giant grapefruits of his, as this story testifies.

Akabusi scaled the walls of the £756,000 Sussex mansion with all the stealth of a gekko on a Mallorcan shower wall. As luck would have it the window was open. He dropped in and slipped out of his dungerees and let the cool air caress his polished ebony skin.

The house was quiet. He looked into one room and saw the sleeping Peter Andre - without the wig and wax on his face he was rather beautiful. But Akabusi wasn't into arses. Not today. He heard a noise coming from the bathroom. He ran along the landing, his giant cock swinging in the air like Saddam on Youtube.

He looked into the bathroom and saw a mad little f**ker, big as a barrel and blind as a bat leaping up and down in some boiling water. "Akabusi!" said a voice behind him. "Stop looking at my son with your cock out". Akabusi slowly turned around and saw Katie Price in front of him - wearing nothing but a Juicy Couture camisole and the slightest glistening of her ample clunge.

As ever Akabusi's cock became harder than the Guardian cryptic and proceeded to bang her tits off as Harvey ate a bag of Prawn Cocktail crisps from the floor that Akabusi had brought just in case. Before Akabusi left he wiped his now dying cock on Harvey's afro, bent down to the prone Jordan, who lay liked a painter's radio in the moonlight, and whispered "Awooga" in her ear and patted her on the fanny. The End

Linford Christie managed ok.

As did Kris Akabusi, with those giant grapefruits of his, as this story testifies.

Akabusi scaled the walls of the £756,000 Sussex mansion with all the stealth of a gekko on a Mallorcan shower wall. As luck would have it the window was open. He dropped in and slipped out of his dungerees and let the cool air caress his polished ebony skin.

The house was quiet. He looked into one room and saw the sleeping Peter Andre - without the wig and wax on his face he was rather beautiful. But Akabusi wasn't into arses. Not today. He heard a noise coming from the bathroom. He ran along the landing, his giant cock swinging in the air like Saddam on Youtube.

He looked into the bathroom and saw a mad little f**ker, big as a barrel and blind as a bat leaping up and down in some boiling water. "Akabusi!" said a voice behind him. "Stop looking at my son with your cock out". Akabusi slowly turned around and saw Katie Price in front of him - wearing nothing but a Juicy Couture camisole and the slightest glistening of her ample clunge.

As ever Akabusi's cock became harder than the Guardian cryptic and proceeded to bang her tits off as Harvey ate a bag of Prawn Cocktail crisps from the floor that Akabusi had brought just in case. Before Akabusi left he wiped his now dying cock on Harvey's afro, bent down to the prone Jordan, who lay liked a painter's radio in the moonlight, and whispered "Awooga" in her ear and patted her on the fanny. The End

Any fucking excuse for an Akabusi story :laugh:

I expect they'll be more the size of grapefruit pips.

http://bio1151.nicerweb.com/doc/class/bio1151/Locked/media/ch33/33_Elephantiasis.jpg

TBH

Guest NorwegianMag

A norwegian mate of me, who follow la liga closely, says he's the la ligas answer to Titus Bramble. I'm veeery worried.

Guest Erich von Manstein

A norwegian mate of me, who follow la liga closely, says he's the la ligas answer to Titus Bramble. I'm veeery worried.

Well I'm convinced. He sounds really shit.

Everyone has a mate who follows La Liga closely, and says he is the answer to Titus Bramble. I feel left out.

I follow La Liga closely, and this guy is the Brazilian Titus Bramble.

There you go, you're sorted.

Everyone has a mate who follows La Liga closely, and says he is the answer to Titus Bramble. I feel left out.

I follow La Liga closely, and this guy is the Brazilian Titus Bramble.

There you go, you're sorted.

Thanks mate.

Is this Vetere flashing his credentials, then?

His credentials are all the great foreign players Charlton signed.

Aye, but Real Madrid got some canny players.

He was only with them a few months his impact there is non existent to negligible at best . He was at Charlton for years though.

Do Real Madrid typically hire no-hopers?

Do Real Madrid ever sign a player people have never herd of? Most of that clubs transfers are done at such level the players would not need scouting. JV was only at Madrid at matter months ffs, we would be better off using Charlton & West Ham as gage to what he brings to the club.

I know a lot of people on this board are petrified for a post or a opinion to haunt them, I would fooking love it if JV brought some of the best players in the world to Newcastle but at the moment I just dont see it.

2m euros for a defender nobody else seems to want or certainly not clamouring for and its hardly a genius coup?  Smacks of another mediocre purchase to fill numbers rather than a real tactical purchase.  Given our track record on cheapish defendersn forgive me for being sceptical.  Oh and I thought we were now going for top quality that could slot straight into the prem or players that had prem experience?

I just watch the big games from La Liga but I know a defender from the bottom club may not be the answer.

I wonder if there is mid table club in spain being linked with signing Darren Moore or Andy Todd & there fans are buzzing off it.