Alvaro - fraudulent bid by third party, Newcastle never interested.

Baggio

I have to say that price is similar to what we paid for Rozehnal. I think Rozehnal is on his way out.

Also is it any coincidence that we are bringing in another Brazilian?

Alvaro can communicate with Cacapa on the field so they could pair up, while Taylor and Faye will pair up as they both speaky the English.

I likey.

Guest Erich von Manstein

I have to say that price is similar to what we paid for Rozehnal. I think Rozehnal is on his way out.

Alvaro can communicate with Cacapa on the field so they could pair up, while Taylor and Faye will pair up as they both speaky the English.

I likey.

Rozenhal would be a canny defender if he was to toughen up imo. The only thing lacking from his game.

Alvaro will travel Wednesday to England to pass the medical revision with the Newcastle, after to have reached an agreement with the Valencian club to be able to be transferred to the British organization, after this assured the fulfillment the requirements asked for by the Spanish club. According to the player recognized, the Newcastle has itself it jeopardize to pay the complete cost of his crossing before the 31 of January, reason by which Levante had initially rejected the supply of the English club, when not having guaranteed the payment within that term. Although not has extended officially quantity of crossing, this one could to make the rounds something more than two million of euros, with that the levantinista club could do in front of good part of the debts that it has contracted with its employees, The exit of the Brazilian Alvaro is united to those of its compatriot Savio Bortolini, the French Christian Riganó, Italian the Frame Storari and Bruno Cirillo and Jose Emilio Viqueira, who during this month of January has reached an agreement with Levante, to leave the organization, or in form of crossing or cession, contract rescission.

:laugh:

I likey.

Rozenhal would be a canny defender if he was to toughen up imo. The only thing lacking from his game.

Quite a major thing to be lacking though. He's fucking crap and about as strong as my Mother.

Alvaro will travel Wednesday to England to pass the medical revision with the Newcastle, after to have reached an agreement with the Valencian club to be able to be transferred to the British organization, after this assured the fulfillment the requirements asked for by the Spanish club. According to the player recognized, the Newcastle has itself it jeopardize to pay the complete cost of his crossing before the 31 of January, reason by which Levante had initially rejected the supply of the English club, when not having guaranteed the payment within that term. Although not has extended officially quantity of crossing, this one could to make the rounds something more than two million of euros, with that the levantinista club could do in front of good part of the debts that it has contracted with its employees, The exit of the Brazilian Alvaro is united to those of its compatriot Savio Bortolini, the French Christian Riganó, Italian the Frame Storari and Bruno Cirillo and Jose Emilio Viqueira, who during this month of January has reached an agreement with Levante, to leave the organization, or in form of crossing or cession, contract rescission.

:laugh:

Fuck me,when did Borat become Levante's spokesman?

I hope he's got some pace, as we need that at centre back.

Looks like he is a low risk back up plan to Woody.

We don't particularly lack centre backs, so either he is seen to be good enough to go straight into the first team, or someone is on their way out. I reckon Roz might be.

I don't know anything about him but as has been said before in this thread defenders at this price haven't been fantastic so far for us or other teams this season so we'll see I guess. I suppose if the better players won't come you need to look at what else you can get in.

Might be a decent player if he was a regular at Zaragoza for a few years

I still do not understand why Newcastle insist on signing centre backs who aren't established in the Premiership though.

It's just the last thing that you need really. You want someone who can come in a do a job pretty much straight away rather than your Rozenhals and Cacapa's who need time and may or may not settle in to the style of play.