Isn't it about time we had an argument about THE BOARD?!?!?!?!?!

magorific

there's an interview on World with Wise...has anyone seen it? and if so, could you sum up please?

Not seen it but he reminds me of that kid from the soft triple velvet ads! lol

:lol: is it the pouty mouth look? must admit, he looks a bit of a fanny in that photo

there's an interview on World with Wise...has anyone seen it? and if so, could you sum up please?

Not seen it but he reminds me of that kid from the soft triple velvet ads! lol

:lol: is it the pouty mouth look? must admit, he looks a bit of a fanny in that photo

Bit like when Tom Hanks changed back into a kid at the end of Big lol

Guest clownhat

hey i'm happy we're taking punts on some cheap kids... if we really want to succeed we need to plan for the next 3-4 years not just next season.

in my book 2 world class (proper world class) center midfielders will see us top 6 easy next season... and if we can prove we're planning for the future we got more change to drag in these players.

I'm pretty much cocerned that this Italian guy would like English foods.  :rolleyes:

I predict he`ll get homesick and leave well before the end of his contract tbh

To be honest I´m not sure the swedish guy will like it either. the english food is not that popular here in Sweden.

And Swedish cuisine is world famous for having the finest delicacies eh! Do like meatballs and wouldn`t mind trying a reindeer burger though!

I'm pretty much cocerned that this Italian guy would like English foods.  :rolleyes:

I predict he`ll get homesick and leave well before the end of his contract tbh

To be honest I´m not sure the swedish guy will like it either. the english food is not that popular here in Sweden.

And Swedish cuisine is world famous for having the finest delicacies eh! Do like meatballs and wouldn`t mind trying a reindeer burger though!

I can understand you a little bit. We got food that I´m not tp proud of... but reindeer that is really yummy=)

Guest Peter.Sthlm

He said that his main priorities are to scout for young talents and maybe some senior players as well then report back to Keegan who has the final word on each signing. Other then that there was not much to report.

He said that his main priorities are to scout for young talents and maybe some senior players as well then report back to Keegan who has the final word on each signing. Other then that there was not much to report.

Good work private Pete. Now back to your station

Guest Peter.Sthlm

Huh? :rolleyes:

rolling your eyes at me soldier? get down and give me 10

Guest Peter.Sthlm

rolling your eyes at me soldier? get down and give me 10

1, 2... 10

Satisfied? :tickedoff:

How many players  signed in this window would of been suitable for us?

The team we should be competeing with at the moment, villa, portsmouth, Blackburn, Everton, even Man City have not signed anyone really outstanding, i can only think of Woodgate, and maybe at an absolute stretch Benjani or Defoe. Its wierd that NE5 has been pretty quiet the past few days then comes out all guns blazing when the thing we thought would happen and was told would happen has happened.

Im just not sure what everyone else was expecting but its what i was expecting, we could have 4 outstanding players on our books and there doesnt look lik there were any players who were on Keegans radar who we could of signed who would of been an improvement for us.

I was really hoping that Keegan would of been able to get his own signings in asap but i suppose with the lack of prep and time it hasnt come good which i can accept, i wont accept no activity in the summer, and i dont imiagine that Keegan Mort and Ashley will either.

not half so wierd as your u-turn of the century, ref your comments as above and your view that the club should not be buying top class players, which I highlighted a few weeks ago.

I've been quiet, by the way, because I'm astounded by the different standards applied to different chairman/owners by people like you and as such haven't really had much to say until i saw what happened during the transfer deadline. As I've made it quite clear, for a long time now, no matter who is chairman or owner, competing with the other top clubs and getting players that they themselves want is absolutely the right thing to do. This is the policy that the last board did their utmost to support their managers to do. Only a complete idiot would say otherwise or defend an inferior transfer policy, but that is what people appear to be doing now.

Its quite simply a case of people not liking the fat bastard for "embarrassing" them with comments in the press, but wouldn't know true embarrassment the likes of which really shite directors delivered for over 30 years if it hit them on the head with a rusty shovel.

I'm pleased you are so optimistic after such a good transfer window, and the summer one too, whereby we really showed everybody that we continue to have the ambition we are used to seeing.