The Weekend's Other Games

Nate

Guest kingdawson

Dont worry, they still play that clown carragher. With him on the pitch, anything can happen.

How's that Dawson doing for you these days?

;)

Was motm yesterday but pretty shite this season though O0.

Besides, King and Woodgate is the first choice partnership  :thup:

Guest optimistic nit

Dont worry, they still play that clown carragher. With him on the pitch, anything can happen.

;)

Was motm yesterday but pretty shite this season though O0.

that has to be the most injury prone centreback partnership in existance, and since the one place you need consistancy is at the back (as we have proved) that doesn't bode well.

Guest kingdawson

;)

Was motm yesterday but pretty s**** this season though O0.

that has to be the most injury prone centreback partnership in existance, and since the one place you need consistancy is at the back (as we have proved) that doesn't bode well.

It's fine tbh. Dawson has proved that he can play very well when he is partnered with either one of them and im pretty sure the same goes for Kaboul. As long as one of them stays fit, it should be alright.

MJ

Yes, good effort and all that, but defensively, allowing Tevez in at the near post was a major goof.

By the ay, didnt the inferior West Ham defeat Manure last week?

Yes, but the spanners traditionally pretty well against them, we traditionally get beat.

What'd you think of Hutton MJ?

Pleasantly surprised.  Quite a few people  north of the border were saying he's good attacking but poor defensively.  I thought defensively he was solid and got to grips with the pace of the game quickly.  I can't see Chimbo getting much of a look in at all tbh.

Tactically, Spurs are sharper under Ramos than with Jol, Ramos very simply thinks on his feet more.  The main difference for me is fitness and stamina.  As said here, Malbranque is barely recognisable from the player under Jol, JJ is revitalised and Huddlestone almost looks mobile!!They are not the only ones, but they are the obvious ones.  It's also good to hear that Woodgate (who I thought was awesome yesterday and was my MOTM) continued to be a follower of Escribano's nutritional philosophy after his days at Real Madrid and has just had his profile updated.  Poyet reckons the change of diet is the biggest single factor in the change of performances.

My only concern is that all these teams are mentally prepared for a relegation battle and are fighting for everything now. You fear, with the fixtures we have coming up, we could find ourselves right in the thick of it with a group of players who currently look scared to play football, who knows how they will cope if panic over survival sets in...

Might actually help us going into next week. Villa have lost four at home, only the two away. They're a good side but we've no reason to be scared of them and this will hopefully knock their confidence. We'll have at least two of our African contingent back too.

Guest kingdawson

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS Well done Fulham (sorry Brummie). Very likeable team, very likeable fans, very likeable manager and coaching staff. Hope they stay in this league.

We were awful, worst display in a long, long time.

Thank fuck Ashley is back next week.

Bollocks. Was he suspended today?

Yes.

Honestly, that is the worst we've looked for fuck knows how long.

If Curtis is out next week, Knight will do a decent job. Gabby has looked shit for about a month now, to be honest, so I'm not too bothered about that, but we missed Young so much today, it just isn't true.

MON will give them an absolute fucking rocket after that display, that's one thing I am sure of.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS Well done Fulham (sorry Brummie). Very likeable team, very likeable fans, very likeable manager and coaching staff. Hope they stay in this league.

I don't think Hodgson is likeable at all.

Think they're a bit of a pointless club in general. All very nice and supposed to be a good away day but really, they're never a top division side.

I like Fulham, I like their fans, their ground and the feel of the club, and I want them to stay up.

I just don't want us to blow a glorious chance (see results yesterday) to cement our position and gift them three points.