The Weekend's Other Games

Nate

What a truly, utterly magnificent set of results for us.

Citeh lose, Everton and Blackburn draw, West Ham lose (was watching them one game in hand and 5 pts behind), Portsmouth only get a point (could have been slightly better, that one).

And then, to top it off, the Blueshite denied three points by a last minute equaliser from someone called ..... Villa!

If City continue playing like they did today then they will not be anything for you to worry about

Come on Liverpool

Want Sunderland to win. Will be much better for football in general if the dominance of the Big 4 is broken.

Agreed.

same  :blush: would love liverpool missing out on the champion's league, those texan wankers might go and royally screw the club over then. and i dont see any of the others (everton, villa, pompey etc) being good enough to make a significant impact on the champions league either so it would be a short lived affair. couldnt care less if the mackems get to only one point behind us, that's all close as they'll get they're shite and if they win today it'll be a fluke not cos they're any good.

Come on Liverpool

Want Sunderland to win. Will be much better for football in general if the dominance of the Big 4 is broken.

Agreed.

same  :blush: would love liverpool missing out on the champion's league, those texan wankers might go and royally screw the club over then. and i dont see any of the others (everton, villa, pompey etc) being good enough to make a significant impact on the champions league either so it would be a short lived affair. couldnt care less if the mackems get to only one point behind us, that's all close as they'll get they're s**** and if they win today it'll be a fluke not cos they're any good.

A fluke that could keep them up and put us in trouble, big trouble if we then don't beat Boro.

Liverpool are 7th or something anyway. We don't need the mackems to win to keep it interesting at the top.

win this and they're one point off 4th with a game in hand which would make them solid favourites for 4th spot. lose to such a shite side at home and they're genuinely in trouble.

Spurs really deserved to beat Manure. Woodgate & Jenas both played superbly. Whenever I've seen Jenas recently he's been very impressive. Brilliant against Arsenal and he & Huddlestone dominated today.

He usually sticks in two or three decent games in, then goes on a run of about 20 shite ones

Guest Nufc4Life

Liverpool are 7th or something anyway. We don't need the mackems to win to keep it interesting at the top.

We do because if Liverpool win they'll only be a point behind Everton with a game in hand! Draw would be my preferred result, tho i woulldnt mind the Mackems winning

Spurs really deserved to beat Manure. Woodgate & Jenas both played superbly. Whenever I've seen Jenas recently he's been very impressive. Brilliant against Arsenal and he & Huddlestone dominated today.

He usually sticks in two or three decent games in, then goes on a run of about 20 s**** ones

lol. I don't know. Ramos has changed the first team somewhat since he's arrived but Jenas seems to have started & played well in most of the matches I've seen him in. The whole team played brilliantly against Arsenal but Jenas was really at the heart of things... got a goal and an assist and seemed to be involved with everything. Played well against Manure as well... not in a Parker way but by actually playing good football.

Liverpool winning the CL was worse than the Mackems getting promoted and winning the Championship.

Much worse.

It might have been for you.

Aye I don't live in the NE but nobody in the country could hide from the L'Pool wankfest that lasted many, MANY months.

I hope L'Pool beat the Mackems today though.