The Weekend's Other Games

Nate

...they were just saying Dawson mom as well.

Looked like a Tevez flick to me.

Spurs were awesome. Man U rocked good and proper, but threw everything at it in the last 15m.

Ramos bit silly taking Lennon off imo..He was a very easy out ball.

Spurs "purchases for the sake of it" Hutton and Woody were supreme. ;)

Man Utd and Chelsea draw.

Advantage Arsenal.

But I thought we we're supposed to be shite for losing to Arsenal? It turns out they're the team at the top of the league! Who'd a thunk it?

:laugh: O0

Man Utd and Chelsea draw.

Advantage Arsenal.

But I thought we we're supposed to be shite for losing to Arsenal? It turns out they're the team at the top of the league! Who'd a thunk it?

We'll find out the marra.

What a game that was, pure 100% commitment from both teams the whole way through and fabulous, open football to boot.

Spurs were the better team and deserved to win to be quite honest, don't like them but anyone who thinks that team isn't very close to being Top 4 material is deluding themselves. Dawson was immense for 94 minutes tbh, giving him an OG would be extremely harsh.

I've got 5 quid that says they won't show Rooney's dive on MOTD. Absolutely as bad and premeditated a dive as I've ever seen, Dawson pulls out and Rooney throws himself on the ground with Dawson not within a yard of him. Didn't stop the little scumbag mouthing off to the ref about it though.

On that note, thought Clattenburg had a tremendous game. Could easily have gotten out of control and had 2 or 3 red cards, despite not being a dirt game, with a lesser ref in charge. Managed to keep it under control somehow, fair play to him.

6 points off the relegation zone thanks to Derby. Would have been 5 otherwise going into tomorrow.

Well spotted.

B'ham really wanting the 3.

If we're being more optimistic: a win tomorrow moves us ahead of Spurs (hurrah!) and within 6 points of West Ham after they lost at Wigan today.

Guest kingdawson

Oh well what can i say. We were superb but that piece of fucking shit, prick ref was up united's arse the whole game.

Oh well what can i say. We were superb but that piece of fucking shit, prick ref was up united's arse the whole game.

You say this after almost every game, mate. Still a lot of positives for you to take from today like, hell of a match.