Keegan Interview On Footy Focus

Tooj

I can't start a new topic but I think we need a new pole 'Does anyone like Lawrenson?'.  It shouldn't be limited to just this site we should fan out and get one started on every team's forum.  Then submit the results to the BBC, we might finally be rid of the t#at.

Is Keegan a liar, NE5?

Well?

what ?

He's good at saying the right thing, Kev like.

Do you think he's going to say outright he didn't want Dennis Wise ?

You know full well I'm on about him saying the funds were there if he wanted them. That we didn't buy anyone because he chose not to, rather than the board not backing him.

what ?

Chris Mort has said that he'd be bringing in a new management team who knew about football, he's virtually said that from day 1 so I doubt he'd have kept it from Keegan.

Even Keegan is now a liar by saying that he knew of 3 names considered and that Wise was his preferred candidate, give it a rest.

what ?

Chris Mort has said that he'd be bringing in a new management team who knew about football, he's virtually said that from day 1 so I doubt he'd have kept it from Keegan.

Even Keegan is now a liar by saying that he knew of 3 names considered and that Wise was his preferred candidate, give it a rest.

What if the names where.  Wise, Lawrenson, Crooks?

Are tottenham 100% definately in the UEFA cup next season? Unless Tottenham win the Carling cup the runner up place goes to the league now doesn't it (Because Chelsea will be in the top 6 anyway)?

garth crooks is an irritating c*** isnt he

Yes.

The Carlton Banks of football!

Is Keegan a liar, NE5?

Well?

what ?

You know full well I'm on about him saying the funds were there if he wanted them. That we didn't buy anyone because he chose not to, rather than the board not backing him.

Hello? NE5?? 

:tumbleweed: 

Guest nwgeordie

i have just watched the football focus interview with kk and he makes me feel the most proud man in the world to support the toon. give him a chance to turn the club into what he did the first time.living legend

I, too, just watched the interview and I agree with your sentiment.  Keegan is a class act, much more so than the former Manager.

Oregon Geordie

Seems a cracking bloke, had plenty of time to speak to me today at the training ground  :thup:

'Fuck off, and yee Kev, the pair of yers, fuck off or I'm caaling the filth'

Not exactly

what was he saying?

When I was a young lad and went to training with my mam and sister, we always found Keegan a top top bloke for getting a picture with or his autograph.  I remember he once specifically went up to my sister for a picture when she'd been overwhelmed and knocked towards the back of the crowd.  Like I said, he always came across as a top bloke.

Looking back, most of them were canny although I vaguely remember that some of them snuck out the back to get away with minimal fuss (Albert and Hottiger spring to mind). 

I think Srnicek was dead canny as well.