Aston Villa 4 - 1 Newcastle United - 09/02/08 - post match reaction from page 24

midds

The bizarre thing is that we came up with a decent first 45 mins so they are capable of putting somthing decent in.

Lord knows why we collapse so badly.

These "men" are obviously very weak mentally to keep collapsing like this. Definitely not "in the trenches" types at all. Fucking mincers the lot of them

Guest neesy111

Viduka is useless guys just lets know the fact we are rubbish if we found 12 points Thats all we will look forward for next year we are crap and we have to accept that.

tell me how many has viduka scored compared to smith

dont think its keegan's fault we are playing like this..

he didnt ask for players with this crappy mental status

Again, I love Keegan as much as the next man but why the fuck are people so desperate to keep him away from any of the blame? He's been with us for 5 games now, in which we've scored 2 goals and aside from a decent half in two games and a game against 10 men behind the ball Bolton we've been awful. He's the manager, he deserves a lot of the criticism. Just because it's Keegan doesn't mean he shouldn't be blamed.

KEEGAN IS NOT PERFECT. HE CAN DO WRONG. HE DESERVES SOME OF THE BLAME.

Yes, it is a bit irritating we are back to the "you cannot criticize" isnt it ?

KK will need a long time with the morons he inherited.

But poor substitutions are HIS responsibility.

There is NO signs of recovery or improvement.

QUITE THE OPPOSITE.

Whilst there is so much that could be said, I only have two things I am going to say:

1.  Smith is a complete waste of space.  The guy just wanders around, and forces Owen to have to keep tracking back into defense, because he (Smith) is such a lazy fuck!

2.  What the fuck is the point of putting Viduka on the bench if your just going to leave him there to feel is ass grow?  It is absolutely criminal to leave him there and keep Smith on!

dont think its keegan's fault we are playing like this..

he didnt ask for players with this crappy mental status

Again, I love Keegan as much as the next man but why the fuck are people so desperate to keep him away from any of the blame? He's been with us for 5 games now, in which we've scored 2 goals and aside from a decent half in two games and a game against 10 men behind the ball Bolton we've been awful. He's the manager, he deserves a lot of the criticism. Just because it's Keegan doesn't mean he shouldn't be blamed.

Sad to say, but yeah, it's true. He was a big factor in our loss today imo. Poor line-up, no substitutions, no inspiration from the bench.

Keegan made a big mistake not starting Faye and Enrique in my opinion. Without Faye we had no-one to match them in the air and they took the piss time and time again with balls over the top and set pieces and Carr was just abysmal as always.