Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Sabri Sarioglu - the Turkish #20.

Has looked as good as Arda, if not better, in all the Turkey games I've seen in the Euro's. Set up the Turk's 2nd goal last night.

Has he caught anyone else's eye? 23 years old, can play all the way up the right flank, is at Galatasaray.

Looks to have a decent turn of pace and looks exceptional with the ball at his feet, could be one of interest?

Thierry Henry is being linked with a move to the MLS :lol:

New York Lover Henry Drops MLS Hint

France striker Thierry Henry banished his Euro 2008 blues by flying to New York for a vacation and attending a charity match, where he revealed in answers to journalists' questions that he loves the Big Apple and the United States, and might play in the MLS later in his career..

Barca did their new kit unavailing last night and missing from the show were, Deco, Eto’o,  Ronaldinho and Thierry Henry..

Thierry Henry is being linked with a move to the MLS :lol:

New York Lover Henry Drops MLS Hint

France striker Thierry Henry banished his Euro 2008 blues by flying to New York for a vacation and attending a charity match, where he revealed in answers to journalists' questions that he loves the Big Apple and the United States, and might play in the MLS later in his career..

Barca did their new kit unavailing last night and missing from the show were, Deco, Etoo,  Ronaldinho and Thierry Henry..

Shame none of them are coming here but i thought the new Barca manager said Henry was staying?

Sabri Sarioglu - the Turkish #20.

Has looked as good as Arda, if not better, in all the Turkey games I've seen in the Euro's. Set up the Turk's 2nd goal last night.

Has he caught anyone else's eye? 23 years old, can play all the way up the right flank, is at Galatasaray.

Looks to have a decent turn of pace and looks exceptional with the ball at his feet, could be one of interest?

Yes please sir.

So, we are obviously in dire need of a creative midfielder. Who does everyone think we could get in and who'd improve us?

I still think Palacios would be a good option personally. I'd be tempted to say Veloso but even though he hardly played at Euro 2008 I think he might be a bit out of our reach.

I`d take Palacios and their winger Valencia too. More realistic IMO and very good players. The Man U  and Liverpool links to them seem to have died down since last month

He was rubbish at RB against Croatia

He wouldn't be a RB here though, would he? Unless it was an emergency.

Has as much as Turan about him in an attacking sense from what I've seen and is young enough as well.