Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

i'm not sure if this info's already been posted but i'll put it up here anyway, as my friend's registered here but i'm not sure if he ever posts, if he's reading, hi stu. he has it on good authority  that one of our club doctors is over seeing a medical examination tonight, i'm not normally itk, he just came across this information by chance but it seemed credible, make of it what you will.

no disrespect like, and I do not think you are bullshitting....

but any chance your mate can find out who said player is? or is it top secret stuff?

i'm not sure if this info's already been posted but i'll put it up here anyway, as my friend's registered here but i'm not sure if he ever posts, if he's reading, hi stu. he has it on good authority  that one of our club doctors is over seeing a medical examination tonight, i'm not normally itk, he just came across this information by chance but it seemed credible, make of it what you will.

but any chance your mate can find out who said player is? or is it top secret stuff?

nah there'd be no way, basically the reason he got the info is because he co runs a restauraunt and a booking for tonight went from 3 to 2, and the reason that was given is because one of the people that was supposed to be coming is the nufc club doctor and he's conducting the medical. we both agreed it seemed odd that the person would even give a reason, but there you go, just passing on info.

nah there'd be no way, basically the reason he got the info is because he co runs a restauraunt and a booking for tonight went from 3 to 2, and the reason that was given is because one of the people that was supposed to be coming is the nufc club doctor and he's conducting the medical. we both agreed it seemed odd that the person would even give a reason, but there you go, just passing on info.

I've stopped believing now :(

crikey

Well, given once again that I know both 'suspects' in this tale, I have to say what he is relaying isnt BS.

However, for someone to come out with 'im the NUFC doctor, and have to conduct a medical so I have to reduce my booking by one' is clearly (if lying) insane.  Why not just say that I cant make it, please reduce the seating to two... :idiot2:

wait a minute!!!! one of the club doctors you say DR. venkman?  :knuppel2:

from rivals:

Luca Modric and Pablo Aimar had both agreed terms with Newcastle United but both deals fell through due to a late bid from spurs for Modric and family commitments for Pablo. Shola Ameobi will join Ipswitch Town today after a long drawn out transfer saga. Kevin Keegan and Mr. Ashley are at loggerheads over Alan Smith. Mr. Ashley is ready to sell and cash in on Smith but Kevin wants to keep him, but expect the chairman to get his wishes and a move to either Everton or Sunderland within the next 48 hrs will happen. James Milner will sign for Aston Villa if the price is right, Kevin sees Milner as a good winger but will only be able to use him sparingly in the centre of midfield this season due to new players coming in and the amount of wide players already downstairs N'Zogbia, Duff, Gutierez and new additions. Mark Viduka will be offloaded in January along with Geremi. Fabricio Collocini will be unveiled as a Newcastle player by noon Saturday along with Erin Derdiyok (4.2m) Thiago Motta (loan + view to buy 7m) Arda Turan (18m +extras) . Kevin is also hoping to tie up deals for Warnock and Inler before August 31st. Blackburns management team are reluctant to sell but the player is unsettled and wants to move, Inlers price tag is a stumbling block but the sales of Ameobi, Smith and Milner will ease the finances. Mr. Ashley and his team believe the captures of Bassong, Gutierez, Guthrie, Collocini, Arda, Thiago, Derdiyok, Warnock and Inler ample enough to mount a serious challenge for a european position and good cup run. The delay for the transfer announcement is so the unveiling is a breathtaker, Mr. Ashley likes to make an impact and is going to make sure some belief is installed to the club again.;

I'd cream, I love false hope.

"Inlers price tag is a stumbling block"

As far as i know he's got a release clause in his contract which isn't that high tbh. From what i've read on a Udinese forum..If we are even interested for him that is..

Quiz them continually in between meals tbh.

his girlfriend's working in there tonight so we've asked her to try get any info out of them she can, while remaining professional, ha. for the record it was an e mail of booking confirmation and it wasnt 'i am the club doctor' it was 'my friend is the club doctor and has to travel somewhere to conduct the medical therefore wont be in attendance'. i'm off to the pub with him now, if we find out anything i'll post from my phone.

Quiz them continually in between meals tbh.

his girlfriend's working in there tonight so we've asked her to try get any info out of them she can, while remaining professional, ha. for the record it was an e mail of booking confirmation and it wasnt 'i am the club doctor' it was 'my friend is the club doctor and has to travel somewhere to conduct the medical therefore wont be in attendance'. i'm off to the pub with him now, if we find out anything i'll post from my phone.

:lol:

Yeah, alright then.

Why is it that for months there've been like nobody knowing anything about what's going on, and within the last week or two there are people coming out left, right and centre posting random stuff on internet messageboards?

Load of embarrassing rubbish.

Guest Howaythetoon

I think people are going to be pleasantly surprised come the end of the transfer window. In a good way. Trust your uncle HTT  :coolsmiley:

Fabricio Collocini will be unveiled as a Newcastle player by noon Saturday along with Erin Derdiyok (4.2m) Thiago Motta (loan + view to buy 7m) Arda Turan (18m +extras) .

Obviously a load of shit but oh man what a day that would be.

Guest Howaythetoon

The club are so secretive because they are trying to juggle many deals at once, incoming and outgoing. Trust me, we'll get a surprise or two.