Man United (h) - 23/02/08 - pre-match thread

womblemaster

Cheers Greg. :lol:

All morning I've been swanning around the house with blind faith and optimism winding up my manc house mates. After seeing our team I'm back to how I was yesterday, feeling we're going to get beat 0-6.

Couldnt blame him like. Bad enough being dropped sor Smith, but Ameobi and Carroll on the bench ahead of him???

Nah i mean. He was selected for the bench, got in a huff (rightly), and stormed out. Then we've chucked Carroll in.

Guest guinness_fiend

Wow. We're gonna get raped. Not news like.

I thought that Ferguson had already had a word with his players about (allegedly) doing that sort of thing?

Missed this from .com yesterday

NUFC: To follow...Stephen Carr (hamstring) and Emre (calf) miss out, while Obafemi Martins (ankle) and Shay Given (groin) and Viduka (tbc) are doubtful.

Viduka looked really pissed off at Villa last weekend like, probably even worse now.

Should be interesting to see what the guys have been working on the last two weeks in training.

At least we don't have to deal with Scholes or Anderson in centre midfield, who are both more mobile.

Well, thats an interesting line up, really wish we had Oba in, god how id love to see oba, Butt/Barton CM scares the crap out of me to be honest, will get dominated like no ones business, i can see the merits of Zog at LB, for me its his best position,  but not against Man U/Ronaldo, to be honest, i have no idea who i'd put in the team as it stands, Enrique would have a place for me to be honest, man U are very wing orientated and it'd be the forst things id try to neutralize.

Faye for Cacapa - meh

Smith - has no "chemistry" with Owen at all. but i dont mind seeing him up front. C

May as well get it over with.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42785000/jpg/_42785705_ronaldo300.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200710/r189366_710012.jpg

http://www.goal.com/images/13507_news.jpg

Hope this helps with the mental preperation  :angry:

Tbf for Keegan he doesn't have alot of options in the centre midfield; Emre's out and granted Faye should play there but we need someone like him at the back as well. What does seriously worry me is the absence of Enrique and Viduka - Zog should be playing ahead of Jose and not behind Duff and Smith before Viduka is a fucking joke. Well, we'll see how things pan out I guess but at this moment in time I am honestly bricking myself.

Just seen the line up and fuk me!! I'm lost for words - why oh why do these fuking shite piss poor excuses for footballers continue to get into the starting eleven! Nicky fuking Butt, what does he do to merit an inclusion?

Honestly, what is KK thinking - the ineptitude of certain members of this team got fuking hammered against Villa, fuking hammered against Arsenal drew with Boro, and failed to get a result against Bolton.