Aiden McGeady

Guest sicko2ndbest

I take it Steve's had 4 pints of John Smiths down Scarborough's Working Mens Club and he's ready to fight the World via the internet.

http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/lion.jpg

"Put 'em up, put 'em up!"

mackems.gif

• 2 months later...

From todays The Sun ,just got this online  ;D

KEVIN KEEGAN has offered £5million plus Charles N’Zogbia for Celtic’s Aiden McGeady.

Newcastle boss Keegan wants McGeady to start the season at St James’ Park but knows he faces a big task in persuading the Hoops to sell — the winger signed a five-year deal on Saturday.

Republic of Ireland ace McGeady is a product of the Celtic youth system and, at 22, his career is ready for lift-off.

Keegan has so far been careful selecting his transfer targets.

But McGeady is well known to all the top Premier League clubs, after Arsenal first tried to sign him aged just 16.

He made his senior debut for Celtic at 18 and already boasts European experience, excelling in the Champions League — particularly against AC Milan.

McGeady can double his wages away from Celtic Park, with squad members at St James’ picking up around £40,000 a week.

And Celtic boss Gordon Strachan knows he will not be able to stand in McGeady’s way, as he too was tempted to play his football in England.

Just anothe piece of trash to wipe your bottom with.

Guest Darth Toon

So, let's look at the facts:

1. McGeady has just signed a new 5 year contract

2. KK has yesterday commented on how well Zoggy is doing and how he's happy to have him stay

3. Zoggy is already probably earning twice what Celtic could pay

Result: OMG!! KEVIN KEEGAN has offered £5million plus Charles N’Zogbia for Celtic’s Aiden McGeady!

Idiots.

2. KK has yesterday commented on how well Zoggy is doing and how he's happy to have him stay

Result: OMG!! KEVIN KEEGAN has offered £5million plus Charles N’Zogbia for Celtic’s Aiden McGeady!

Idiots.

I just seen this on bbc sport gossip page.  It's just an absolute joke of a report...

Result: OMG!! KEVIN KEEGAN has offered £5million plus Charles NZogbia for Celtics Aiden McGeady!

Idiots.

How much do you think N'Zogbia is getting a week?

Result: OMG!! KEVIN KEEGAN has offered £5million plus Charles NZogbia for Celtics Aiden McGeady!

Idiots.

How much do you think N'Zogbia is getting a week?

I heard 35K per week when he signed that contract last year.

i do like him as a player, reminds me of what duff was when he was younger, he'd probably do a decent job in the prem but i couldn't see whingy tits n'zogbia going up to scotland, because it's not london. i couldn't see strachan putting up with his attitude anyhow

Guest Christian Hayne

even if the offer is true not likely because its the sun, but i don't think celtic would accept it and even if they did i'm not sure Zoggy would want to play in scotland, after all the london reports.

KK said last week that he wants players coming in, not out as there is no progress to be made by replacing like with like.  He also said he is looking for players in the right positions and that we are well off for wingers.  this is nailed on bullshit.

Guest wheels

That's mental when a top class player like Aquilani is on £12k a week at Roma. If Zoggy is on £60k a week English football really needs to get a grip.

Poor Luke young was literally left on his arse twice by McGeady in the first half last night. McGeady ended up putting in 2 excellent left footed crosses. His ability with either foot is up there with the best in the world. I can't think of another player who doesn't have a "weaker" foot.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Poor Luke young was literally left on his arse twice by McGeady in the first half last night. McGeady ended up putting in 2 excellent left footed crosses. His ability with either foot is up there with the best in the world. I can't think of another player who doesn't have a "weaker" foot.

You've not seen me play then  :coolsmiley: