Aiden McGeady

Guest sicko2ndbest

And today the Scottish Daily Mail is linking Newcastle Utd with a certain Scott McDonald for a £6million summer move.

Another midget striker, no thanks. He's not bad though, good attitude and is good on his day.

And today the Scottish Daily Mail is linking Newcastle Utd with a certain Scott McDonald for a £6million summer move.

Another midget striker, no thanks. He's not bad though, good attitude and is good on his day.

It said he'd be bought with a view to competing with Owen for a place in the team. Someone's leaving from our front line.

Guest michaelfoster

He instead sent right hand man Terry McDermott to Glasgow

oh dear, Terry Mac on a scouting mission. Maybe KK sent him there & hoped he wouldnt come back :D

I'm hoping it's just coincidence that Keegan's coming out with this chat about Scottish players the very same day Gretna announced they're going into administration, thereby making their entire squad redundant. :undecided:

Guest Brazilianbob

Pointless thread really, because no one of his calibre will want to play Championship football when he can have European football by staying exactly where he is!

.com has a number of quotes from Keegan talking about talent in Scotland and how many clubs would be interested in some of the players. No specific names mentioned.

Keegan is seriously beginning to worry me. With being based in Glasgow, and otherwise taking very little interest in the game over the last 3 years, these are probably the only up and coming players that he knows. Having done nothing in the January window, does he really have a clue about where the talent is, on a more widespread basis?

.com has a number of quotes from Keegan talking about talent in Scotland and how many clubs would be interested in some of the players. No specific names mentioned.

Keegan is seriously beginning to worry me. With being based in Glasgow, and otherwise taking very little interest in the game over the last 3 years, these are probably the only up and coming players that he knows. Having done nothing in the January window, does he really have a clue about where the talent is, on a more widespread basis?

The same thing crossed my mind. Just because he has been in Scotland for some time, shouldn't really translate as the best players available all playing Scottish football. Might just be paper talk though. We'll see.

Have heard a few people say that Rangers defender is quality but I haven't seen him so...... who knows.

not really seen him in the SPL but  he looked class in europe

Haven't seen any of these players other than youtube clips, but traditionally there have been swathes of class players coming over the border to grace our league. the last 15-20 years has seen this almost stop but, with Scottish football on the up again, I see nothing wrong with Keegan cherry picking the best prospects.

Of course, it would be nice to be linked with other nationalities too...

Cuellar maybe?

aye its him

trey cried a lot for him to Osasuna in the summer so maybe he is great

I am sure there were Spanish tears in Mallorca the day Marcelino left. I am sure there were Spanish tears in Coruna  the day Luque left. I am sure there were Spanish tears in Vila-real the day Enrique left.

Cuellar maybe?

aye its him

I am sure there were Spanish tears in Mallorca the day Marcelino left. I am sure there were Spanish tears in Coruna  the day Luque left. I am sure there were Spanish tears in Vila-real the day Enrique left.

i like spanish tears

Keegan's comments were made to the Scottish press at his soccer circus so I wouldn't read too much into them.

Cuellar maybe?

aye its him

The difference being that Cuellar has already adapted to the British style of play. Ok, the league is only half as good as the Premiership but it gives him a massive step up on the other players you mentioned.

I think he'd be a good signing for any English team, looks a good player.