Relegation - will we or won't we? *NO FIXTURE LISTS PLEASE*

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Owen stays in the side, we'll go down. When he's there, it means that we have to play in a certain way, and that way isn't succeeding. Keegan has to change it.

No way will Owen be dropped.

I think you're right. And for once, he doesn't look like getting injured.

Guest float one in

We won't go down, Martins will start against Birmingham, as will Zogs (on the left wing) and we'll beat them by a couple of goals. You can see Martins is chomping at the bit, hungry for goals and he'll explode all over Birmingham.

Keegan has been baffling in putting Smith in still, but who knows what goes on behind the scenes. All I can think of is that he must look an absolute world beater in training and KK is hoping he'll produce it in matches. Terry Mac should be telling him that he's been like that all season and won't get any better and needs to be dropped.

Nevermind, Birmingham's only ploy will be to physically intimidate us - while our players are mostly mentally very weak, I can't remember them being physically bullied this season (Cacapa and Ros aside) and we'll cope with everything they can throw at us (much like we did for 40 odd mins today until the freak goal), with Martins and someone else scoring for us. Then we'll win a couple more and we'll be alreet.

Guest The Toon Army from farawa

I voted yes, as I dont believe Keegan has any tactical nous to avoid it.

Guest Deep456

It's Make or break.

Next 4 games:

If we get 8 pts we are safe if we don't we will probably go down.

The writing was on the wall since we lost so miserably at Derby and the horrendous 0-3 down in 11 mins to Pompey. Relegation Stats at an early stage.

Both under Allardyce.

Poor KK has well and truly been handed a poisoned chalice.

Doug

Guest Hodgson09

I feel sorry for Keegan he inherited a mess of a team already on a downward spiral to doom.

I only hope we can survive I don't care where we finish as long as we stay up.

But common sense tells me that we are going down this season sad sad day when it happens, I think I will be in tears come the end of the season.

The problem is that Sunderland, Reading and Bolton have shit players with some fight in them, we've just got shit players with zero confidence.  What we have which they don't are the likes of Emre who can sometimes pull out a spark or a little bit of magic.  Unfortunately a relegation scrap isn't really the time when players like that tend to shine.

Anyone who can say we are too good to go down or the teams below us are worse type of shite comments can write there football knowledge on a postage stamp ,not tarring everyone with the same brush but when you watch us there is just not enough fight ,Reading ,Birmingham ,Boro and the Mackems have had recent good wins and i still do not think we have the guts for a fight .

The problem is that Sunderland, Reading and Bolton have shit players with some fight in them, we've just got shit players with zero confidence.  What we have which they don't are the likes of Emre who can sometimes pull out a spark or a little bit of magic.  Unfortunately a relegation scrap isn't really the time when players like that tend to shine.

Smith's got more fight than almost anyone. I'd still rather he wasn't playing though.

Guest Deep456

Our fixture list may be hard but compared to Sunderland,Bolton and Wigan it is a lot easier. Also I believe we have a "Tevez" type player in "Martins" who will keep us up by turning it on.

Our fixture list may be hard but compared to Sunderland,Bolton and Wigan it is a lot easier. Also I believe we have a "Tevez" type player in "Martins" who will keep us up by turning it on.

But our 'Tevez' has an IQ in the minus.

Guest Deep456

Then let our "Tevez" be "Owen".

Then let our "Tevez" be "Owen".

:lol: