So......where is Enrique?

Zero

How many times do we end up with European players who apparently cannot kick a ball in England without either injuring themselves or entering into a three year depression.

Enrique is another Luque? Another Marcellino? Surely not, there has to be something wrong with the clubs approach and handling?

Why doesn't Enrique have an interpretor/companion/assistant. (We sold Luque and Solano, the only two players that could talk to him I think.)

The trouble is we never really know what is going on, and though they value our financial contribution greatly the club will never think to actually share information like this with us.

His generation growing up in Spain means he must speak some English.

I think it's just a case of Keegan not being able to make up his mind picking between Zog, Duff, and Milner. So he just says to himself:

"hey, I'm Kevin Keegan, I like attacking fullbacks. f*** it I'll have Zog at LB. Problem solved."

The sooner he takes a long hard look at things and realizes that unfortunately, he's going to have to drop one of the three decent players in our squad, the better. Enrique has looked good every time he's played and he's got bags of potential. But at this rate, he's going to f*** off back to Spain for less than half the money we payed for him.

Why would he have to drop a decent player? ???

Because he has to drop one of Duff, Milner, and Zog?

Not the most difficult of decisions. :lol:

seems pretty hard to me   :rolleyes:

Put it this way: I'd give Duff away for nothing tomorrow if there was a club stupid enough to take him.

I think Duffs been pretty much our only half decent player during these times.  Actually trying to do something.

Exactly. I alreay began to wonder if it is just me... :-(

I think it's just a case of Keegan not being able to make up his mind picking between Zog, Duff, and Milner. So he just says to himself:

"hey, I'm Kevin Keegan, I like attacking fullbacks. f*** it I'll have Zog at LB. Problem solved."

The sooner he takes a long hard look at things and realizes that unfortunately, he's going to have to drop one of the three decent players in our squad, the better. Enrique has looked good every time he's played and he's got bags of potential. But at this rate, he's going to f*** off back to Spain for less than half the money we payed for him.

seems pretty hard to me  :rolleyes:

Put it this way: I'd give Duff away for nothing tomorrow if there was a club stupid enough to take him.

I think Duffs been pretty much our only half decent player during these times.  Actually trying to do something.

sorry lads, i cant see it, duff's looked woefully blunt, interested definitely, but smith looks interested too. he now knows he cant go past people and he's taken to just turning round and passing backwards, and when he does decide to put a cross in its never a good one

seems pretty hard to me   :rolleyes:

sorry lads, i cant see it, duff's looked woefully blunt, interested definitely, but smith looks interested too. he now knows he cant go past people and he's taken to just turning round and passing backwards, and when he does decide to put a cross in its never a good one

At least he is/will be able to cross. Not that I am saying he's back to his best, but after all the critisicm so far, I have to admit that he looks a lot more lively... Maybe the first step in a good direction. Still see more in him than in Milner!

Maybe KK saw a run of heavy defeats coming in our recent tough fixture list and decided to shield Enrique from it and the possibility of copping the blame.

We have some much less demanding opponents coming up and maybe he will be reintroduced then?

Enrique is a young lad and he must be finding it tough, I don't understand him not playing unless he is carrying an injury of some kind, he English is fine so thats not holding him back..

Is it? Must have picked it up quickly, when I spoke to him just before Christmas he couldn't speak a word of English.

Enrique is a young lad and he must be finding it tough, I don't understand him not playing unless he is carrying an injury of some kind, he English is fine so thats not holding him back..

Is it? Must have picked it up quickly, when I spoke to him just before Christmas he couldn't speak a word of English.

My nephew and his mate spoke with him at the training ground last week, school holiday so they spent everyday down there, he stopped one morning to tell them that they were training indoors that day and would not be out until late, signed a few autographs, they had a laugh with him about him listening to Britney Spears in his motor then went in..

With regards to him not being on the bench, I'm pretty sure that when they have the necessary players available, most managers limited to five substitutes tend to go for a keeper, a centre back, a central midfielder, a winger and a striker.

You rarely see a full back on the bench as they don't offer the same tactical options that other players do.

And miracuously, martins will recover from his " injury" now that a few easier teams are coming up.

Aye, he missed one game, must be faking injury. Just can't trust those blacks can you Sniffer?

mackems.gif

Sheilds Gazette reckon he's gonna start tommorow :thup:

Fuking hope so.

Him and Martins starting makes me feel like we could win a game for a change.

How 3pts would sooth some of my sorrows.

same here - we need those two right now

im very surprised at whats happened with him, both keegan and allardyce seem unwilling to play him.

must be a bit of a t***

"must be a bit of a t***"  - In that case I think Carr, Smith, Barton should be dropped as well, those lads got no character whatsoever and they are no better than Enrique per se.

However, I cannot believe KK still plays Zog at LB, I mean Zog should be an offensive weapon, not a suicidal defensive punter. Christ, hasn't KK seen any Newcastle games on video from the Allardyce era?

KK may be a hero but he hasn't got a clue what he's doing. He's lost it. Sad but true.

Ah well, have a great weekend anyway forum-people!

im very surprised at whats happened with him, both keegan and allardyce seem unwilling to play him.

must be a bit of a t***

"must be a bit of a t***"  - In that case I think Carr, Smith, Barton should be dropped as well, those lads got no character whatsoever and they are no better than Enrique per se.

However, I cannot believe KK still plays Zog at LB, I mean Zog should be an offensive weapon, not a suicidal defensive punter. Christ, hasn't KK seen any Newcastle games on video from the Allardyce era?

KK may be a hero but he hasn't got a clue what he's doing. He's lost it. Sad but true.

WTF

Look at the games he has had!!!!  When will people realise that not even Wenger/Ferguson could win with this shower of shite.

His selections - no Enrique - must have been a reason.  You don't know and i don't know that one.

If Enrique weren't able to play i would rather the Zog there tbh. Duff LW.

must be a bit of a t***

Glad you've written him off so early. Not suggesting you're the one without the clue or anything. :jesuswept:

Guest Erich von Manstein

With regards to him not being on the bench, I'm pretty sure that when they have the necessary players available, most managers limited to five substitutes tend to go for a keeper, a centre back, a central midfielder, a winger and a striker.

You rarely see a full back on the bench as they don't offer the same tactical options that other players do.

Like shifting N'Zogbia to left wing and putting Enrique on at left back?